Monday, June 30, 2014

6.29 Diary

The movie ended...and She rolled on me, and slipped down, and began giving me a long, lingering, and delightful blowjob.
And I wanted to return the favor, and She got on Her back, and I took Her tighty pinkies down and off, and began licking between Her closed thighs, and She moaned,  and put a pillow over Her face in an attempt to muffle Her moans, until She pulled me up by my armpits, to mount Her....
And we fucked,  hard and slow, fast and shallow, and at speeds in between.
And  Glory Be.
I ... climaxed, inside Her.
After resting a minute, I slipped down between Her legs, and  begin licking and cleaning up.
And I crawled up, to lay next to Her.
"Now, is there ANYthing you want, that I can do?"
"Let me go to sleep."
"That's it, of anything I can do, that's what you want?"
"I don't want to be spanked, I don't want to be fisted or fucked with a strap-on, so no, I just want to go to sleep."
"I would have included, putting you in chastity, but since you said you don't want anything, doesn't matter."
"I do not want anything."
   To sleep,  0200 or so.

She was up earlier than me (as usual, it seems) making macaroni and shrimp salad (OH BOY!) for Her meeting later in the day.
I got up, and started on coffee, toast, and newspaper, as She was getting ready to go.
Actually, as "she" was getting ready, as little-s was in control.  (Toilet)
After she and Stitch left, I saw her phone, on the computer desk.
Then minutes later, she was calling my phone from Stitch's phone, asking about whatever it was she had left behind.  (Toilet)
I went to the pharmacy to get Her prescriptions...  a seventeen minute round trip, which includes the time it took to park, walk in, ask for and pay for them....
Toilet; Shower and dress and toilet,  and pour iced tea in my travel mug, and in car 13:40.
I went to the toilet, number 2, four times, from the time I got up to the time I left for work.
I still wonder where it all came from.
At work 14:30.
It's been the "BET Experience" all weekend, downtown, culminating in the BET Awards, tonight.
The organizers should be called the DISorganizers.   This is our worst event of the year, when it comes to working with people who simple haven't a clue....
Fortunately, I was just doing set up for the next day, for which we have a whopping 85 rides on the books so far, and did not have to move into the night's operation until the swing guy left, at 19:30.

While at work, She told me that Bee 'moved in'.
And the sub that we liked from Friday's interview messaged to say, that he was backing out.
Ah well.




from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
She will have one emergency key available for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and other situations where excessive bodily harm may be present.

from How to Control Your Husband
Men are all different.  Thus, different things turn them on and different thingshumiliate them.  Here is a list of things that humiliate many men.  This list is by no means complete, nor is every man be turned on by everything on the list.  It is up to ou to discover what works and what does not.  Sometimes, only the threat of these things is enough to turn him on.  Humiliation can be used as a punishment as well.  Find out what ones and you can control his behavior through the threat of it. 


from Urtication: Sex and Nettles
And here's what they do: 
Nettles cause intense burning sensations in the skin where applied, very similar to the sharp pain of a whip.  In fact, the family classification Urtica comes from the LAtion uro -- meaning 'to burn'.  But while a whipstroke comparatively fades rapidly (within an hour at least, with aching for a few more) the hot intense burn of a nettle can last of up to 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment