Friday, June 27, 2014

6.26 Diary

Her first attempt to wake me up was around 0900; I finally got up, about 10:30.
Coffee, snack, newpaper.
We thought She was going for a blood draw: but found out, the time limit on that is 09:30.
We thought we had a 13:00 Interview...but he backed out.
We thought we might be going to Ksr for a prescription...but found it, it won't be ready til the next day.
She told me She was getting a subliminal message:  "Cotton candy 4 o'clock..."
I told Her, "That's coming from little-s, and I told little-s,  cotton candy will be a reward, after I get those buttons sewed on that shirt."
I took the dining room table out back, and hosed it down and washed it in three kinds of cleaners, then brought it back in.
I put yesterdays' laundry away.
I sorted papers on Her desk, and created a box of chronological bills, for Her.
She was having gastric distress, and adjourned to Her room, to lie down.
I went in my room, and began a couple projects, beginning with sorting through a large box of old bills and mail, taking up space near a dresser.
Little-s emerged, saying her tummy was feeling better, and was amenable to doing some sewing, so I brought in the shirt,  found her a sewing kit, then went back to my room, to begin a pen reorganization project.
She came to me, showing me the shirt, with buttons intact.
Around 3:30 we showered together, and dressed,  and got in her car, and headed out to CoI, to the buffet rest't that offers cotton candy.
Arrived 5:15...  and pigged out.   Oh mi gosh.
For just under fifteen bucks a person, waaaay better than Hometown Buffet.
Before leaving, she went to the restroom, and I sat in the lobby, looked at my phone.
The boss sent a text, saying the other overnight guy had called off for tonight, and did I 'feel like' coming to work?
She came back, and we went to the car and discussed it.
It seemed like a reasonable idea, and I sent him a text, saying, I'd be there between 10 and 11, and work til 0600.
He sent back a joy filled response.
We went home.
I went almost straight to my bedroom, and napped from 2000 to 2130.
Got up and dressed, and three of us got in Her car, and She drove, bringing me to work.
The boss went outside to talk to Her, and She referred to Him as a "C...B...r".
When he came in, he said, he actually knew what that meant.
We were talking about a client we're picking up Friday morning, one Snoop Dogg, and I mentioned to him, that She told me about a party She was once at, and was introduced to one Calvin B   (hey, CB initials, again)and after awhile, She said, "Do I know you from somewhere?"
Anyway,
He asked, "What was SHE doing at a party with S Dogg?"
I said, "She's had an interesting and varied life."
At work  22:15 or so.

HsLS  63
HsLO  1100
HsLD  123
H UN  1139
Her DO no
Did I offer   No


from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He agrees that during release for cleaning, he will shave accordingly, to keep his genitalia free for her.

from How to Control Your Husband
Make him do something humiliating  (a list will follow, soon enough)...
1. Make him wear a butt plug, for a time
2. Make him be naked when you are not
3. Make him masturbate for you.
4. Always, ALWAYS make him eat his own cum, no matter where it is deposited.

from Urtication: Sex and Nettles
 Nettles may be applied in various ways.  Some lie the stems down and press the hairs into the skin; others hold them in a cluster and tap it against the chosen area, or put them into a bottoms' underwear.  Men who wear condoms have found that briefly applying nettles to the penis before putting on a condom can compensate for the sensation lost by the latex barrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment