Monday, June 16, 2014

Diary 6.12


Up, around 0900.
Fed critters.  Ate something, coffee...pills.
Shower.  A small nap.
Dressed, and into car, with Her.
Headed for IRS office, downtown LB.
Once there, spent 20 minutes circling.  She got out of the car, to check the address on a building, and in the meantime, I checked my notebook.
Ooops,  we were on EAST, shoulda been on WEST.

Parked, in the lobby of the office,  11:30.
Finally upstairs in the office, about 1430.
At the window, talking to a clerk...found out what I needed, and we were on our way, 1500

Stopped at a Subway for lunch

Then Winco for shopping
Home, and unloaded...
And in my chair for a nap.

UP... and I installed  a couple of curtain rods that She requested.

Then I assembled the short, two drawer dresser.  

Then I cooked dinner.
That's right, I cooked dinner, a skillet of potatoes and sausage and bell pepper and onions and bacon.
She like it enough to say, I would get to do that on a regular basis.

In the bedroom, watched Nurse Jackie.

Asleep, alone...until She joined me later... 00:15.

HsLS  63
HsLO  744
HSLD  62
H un 803
Her Do NO
Did I offer? No

No comments:

Post a Comment