Wednesday, June 11, 2014

06.10 Journal

During pillow talk on Tuesday morning, She mentioned  .. a 'box', She called it.  As a reward, a treat, for good behavior, I could take something from it, once a week,  and it would be used within 24 hours,  unless, She said, I just wasn't in the mood for that particular thing that day.

Which confused me; why would I take something out of the box, if I wasn't in the mood for it?
I was envisioning an open toy box, like I had when I was a small child, and I was selecting a toy, with eyes open.
Further discussion revealed, She had in mind a blind selection, like names in a hat, where I would take out ... a piece of paper, with a toy or activity described on it.

Which got me to imagining how such a selection might go...
Or rather,  wondering if Her idea was that I might write on such a slip,  "enema",   and then it's up to Her to stage the scene?

Well, I've taken it a step or two further.

My vision is ...using a full deck of cards.
Each card, from the ace of spades, down to the deuce of clubs, represents a scene,  which I already have, or will, write out, in some detail, in one of my many notebooks.

As I write this, I am only eleven scenarios short of a full deck.






No comments:

Post a Comment