Wednesday, June 18, 2014

6.17 Diary

Off 06:58, and rolling home  0701, and home  07:49.
Fed the critters, got my whites out of the dryer, and put 'em away,  resorted underwear in drawers,  stripped, and headed for the shower.  
Soaped, rinsed, dried,   put on white undershirt and briefs, went to Her bedroom, and climbed in.
We lay together, dozing, for awhile.
By 0930, hunger pains had set in, and I got up to get somethin' to eat, and left Her still sleeping.
I ate, took some pills, read the paper.
And went to my bed, and felt the onset of the stomach tightness that accompanies the Chantix.
Up around 1345,  and She was at the computer, and She started telling me about the response She was getting to an ad She posted on CS, and the appointments She was making.
I went back to bed.
She went out to the bank, around 1630, I got up around 1700.
I showered,  and dressed, and Stitch showered and dressed,  then we all got into Her car, and She drove me to work, and I arrived about 1900.
The only downside to the whole night, was the first ninety minutes of having our newest hire in dispatch, sitting to my right, as he does not know when to shut up about anything.
Otherwise, it was just a  q u i e t night.

HsLS  183
HsLO  864
HsLD  54
H UN  923
Her DO  No.
Did I offer?  No


from One Scenario for Mandatory Male Orgasm Denial
Do not attempt to manipulate, thwart or bypass the your CD.

from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
She may hint at or promise relief, and may change her mind for any reason. 

from How to Control Your Husband
1.             You must absolutely take total control of his orgasms!
1.             You must get him to wear a chastity device of some kind.
2.             You should put it on him yourself and only you should hold the key.
3.             Let him out at your discretion only and only for teasing or release.


No comments:

Post a Comment