Sunday, March 30, 2014

Diary 3.28

We watched "Episodes" and one TBBT...
and... had sex.  
And went to sleep... 0230.

Up around 0900.
She brought me coffee...and I got up and fed my cats, as She already fed the dogs....
Then while She sat on the bed, I lay face down prone next to Her...provocatively...
And She picked up the bath brush, and applied forty of it to the seat of my briefs... then told me to count 'em, while She added another twenty from the Zombie Killer.
And ...we had sex.
After putting very wet bedcovers in the washing machine, we showered together, and dressed,  and got in my car, and I drove.... to Tor,  for Her waxing appointment, as I took notes, while She started thinking about an 'ad' that She wants to post online.
Then we went next door to the Japanese dollar-fifty store...   then down to a Right-Ad for an ice cream cone for Her, then off to a Koal's looking for some shoes that we heard were on sale.
The shoes were there, but not in Her size...   we left, and went to the supermarket for weekly shopping.
We arrived home, and She hurried inside, as Nature was not just calling, but screaming at Her.
I brought in the packages, and unpacked them.
She went to the other bedroom to take a nap.
I cut up an apple, went to my room,  changed wallets, to one I just bought...
She came in, and we both napped, from  1800 to 1930.
I woke up, and started doing...
As in, online, checking on pix.
I woke Her up, asking about dinner, and She jumped up, and went to fixing.
I started watching "Archer" while writing my blogs.
She called dinner ready.
The three of us sat at the table for ...oh... ten minutes...  eating chili and corn bread, then we went our separate ways, Stitch to his room to watch tv,  Her to her computer, in Stitch's room, and me to my room.

I watched more 'Archer" ....
and felt an earthquake rumble through at 2115, about a 5.1, I heard later.
And more "Archer" and I was falling asleep, on a bed with no sheets.
I started watching  "King of Queen" reruns, with eyes barely open.
She came in with all the bedcovers, and rather crabbily I readily admit, I helped Her getting them on the bed.
All done...and in bed, sleeping  around midnight.

HsLO 86
HsLS  13
Her DO?  Yes (twice!)
HsLD   13 1/2
D UN  94





Pictures from 3/27





Lyric for the Day:
You've done me no right
But you've done me some wrong
Left me lonely each night
While I sing my sad song

Quote for the Day:
"What are you thinking, maybe a big musical number?"

from My Manifesto:
I may be required to receive anal penetration, in varying shapes and forms, none of which is intended to inflict permanent harm or injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment