Tuesday, July 22, 2014

07.21 Diary

Off 06:30.
Dropped off a co-worker at the 11/Oly offramp, got back on the 11, and went on home, arriving 0722.
She was still out,  taking Dy back home.
I showered, and She had arrived home by the time I got out.
I put together BLD, and sat down with a paper from July 11, and ate, and took pills, which were making me nauseated, so I sat in my chair with my eyes closed a bit,  then went on into my bedroom around 0945.

11:45  up for P&S.

Around 14:00, She came in...sat down next to where I lay, flat on my back, and She took down my briefs, stroked my penis, then sucked my penis, until it was quite hard.... then She took down, off, Her Slinky Pinkies, and straddle me, and mounted me, female superior.   She groaned a couple times,  then got off,  licked my penis a couple times, pulled up my briefs, and put on Her own, and departed.
I pointed out, perhaps there should be mention in the new agreement, that I should not be disturbed, when sleeping on my work days before my alarm goes off, and She agreed.

She woke me up 1740...my alarm was set for 1800, but I got up anyway.
...looked at the print of the new newest Marital Household Agreement...   seems very good....
.. Went on in to the bathroom.... toilet... S&d&d...
Went outside to bring in the trash cans...    AFTER She had asked Stitch to do it, and all he was doing was sitting in my chair with his eyes closed.
He came out to 'help' after I was finishing with bringing in the 2nd can.
I fed the cats in my room....
Poured tea in my travel mugs..
Talked to little-S about matters financial....  
Kissed her goodbye...
and departed.
In car, 1850.
Monday traffic has been very light.....    note, the past tense.
7 North, fine, into the 5 North, ok  but the 101 was ... horrid.
As was traffic around the office,  due to  a broken water main around SMon and Hyland, and a concert at the Bowl, and some Star ceremony on the Blvd.  ..
At work 1959.
Very quiet... up to midnight, so far, anyway.

HsLS  10
HsLo 203
HsLD  205
H UN  204

Her DO  yes

No comments:

Post a Comment