Thursday, July 31, 2014

7.30 Diary

Done with work  9:29.
Low fuel light already on, in my car....so this was ...nerve wracking..
Home, 10:24.
Talking with Merry..
Then we signed the new, modified, revised, Marriage Household Agreement (MHA).
I had something to eat...
NO bread in the house, so I spread peanut butter on four peanut butter n chocolate pop tarts...
and read the newspaper.... today's and last Thursday's which was also on the porch...
and went into her room to take a nap (several degrees cooler than mine...)
Up 1545...   cleaned the kitchen a bit, scooped the backyard, picked up animal dishes... recorded mileages,  then S&D&D...
Waited for Stitch to take his shower...waited for Tallship to get home which he did at 1755... and he changed clothes...
and we all got into my car...
And I headed for a gas station on LBB at the 91.
There was no clicker on the pump handle, so I had to hold it myself...
And I did not notice when it overfilled.
So it took 18.47 gallons, the most I've ever put in, but I don't know how much of that was spillage.
And we were off, to a  Munch in BP at a Fuddrucker's.
Merry went to track down seats, while the three of us stood in line to order.
She returned, before we had gotten up to the head of the line to order... and said that She did not grab seats, as She got sidetracked socializing.
Anyway, we got our orders placed...  and headed for the back room.   Plenty of seating available , and Merry picked out some for us.
She wandered off to introduce Tallship to various people....and  Stitch spilled his drink right down the long table.
While I cleaned up, with the help of a restaurant worker who came along, Stitch went and refilled his drink.
Merry and Stitch and Tallship came and went, while I sat there.
And put in earplugs...the unorganized noise was getting to me.
Our beeper indicated our order was ready, and Stitch went with me to fetch it.
We returned, and we ate.
Merry took Tallship to a separate table, to explain the differences in leather and local riding groups, leaving me to sit there and stare at the two tvs up high on the wall, with closed captioning activated.
I was at the multi-option soda message, and Merry came up and poked me in the back, which caused me to jump, turn around, and say, "What the fu..."
Which SHE claimed, is an offense, a broken rule, based on our MHA,
But I still say, "No," as this was an result of my social anxieties.
It is not settled, but She has chosen to forgive it.
And we went home, arriving  2130.
Tallship and Merry sat down at their computer/laptops; Stitch surfed the web on his phone.
I read the Wall Street Journal and New York Times from Tuesday, which a chauffeur brought in to work, Tuesday night.
And I excused myself to bed, around 2230.

from WIVES: How to SPANK YOUR HUSBAND
If you choose to use your hand, then fifty to a hundred slaps should suffice.You will judge by the color of his skin. A light spanking will be pink, and a more thorough one will produce a deeper red.  If you use an implement, then perhaps only half of that many, depending on how surly his conduct was. It is a good idea to save the hardest smacks for the end.  It will leave a more lasting impression. Let the color be your guide initially. After you gain more experience, it will come naturally.

Men are traditionally taught that it's not cool to cry. However, the therapeutic thing about spanking is that people often allow themselves to age regress. The act of laying over my knee with his pants and underpants pulled down with his bottom upturned has the effect of making a grown man feel like a little boy. Once he feels younger, he may give himself permission to shed tears just as he would if he were laying over his mommy's lap.

When you have completed his punishment, you should have him remain in position. Usually, I rub some cool lotion into his bottom right after I am done. He must remain still for this. It will soothe, but also remind him that you are in control. His eyes should remain covered or closed  the whole time. At times, during the rub down, I give my husband a few sharp smacks, just to remind him that I am currently in charge, and that he must still submit.

I promise that you will see a marked improvement in his demeanor towards you. In time it may fade, and then you will need to have a little reminder session in order to help him get back on track. He will respect and love you for it. All this will be a great stress reliever for you, and will add a spark to your relationship.
        the end

No comments:

Post a Comment