Saturday, July 26, 2014

07.25 Diary

up 07.45
Feed all, S&D&D.
Toast and coffee.
In car with Merry and 2nd-youngest.
I got dropped at my workplace, to pick up my car, left there on Wednesday.
They went on to a dr appointment at Kyser, down the street.
Home 1115, and piddled around with this and that...
Sat down in my chair for a nap.
She arrived home,  1245.
Kind of awake...
And I went with Her to Market,  Bank, 2nd Market, MickeyDee's.....
Home, more piddling round.
We had discussed...in previous days, going to a Femme Domme Party in No Ho, tonight...
No mention of it was made during this day at all.
She went for a long nap on my bed...
I read SoM for about an hour.
I began doing clean ups on my laptops....
Little-s and I watched "Chasing Amy" via DVD on my laptop...;
And headed into the bedroom around midnight...
Whereupon She started watching "Bad Grampa" on cable.
I gave up after 45 minutes, and went to sleep, more or less.

HsLS  87
HsLO  299
HsLD  301
H UN 300
Her DO  no


No comments:

Post a Comment