Friday, July 4, 2014

7.03 Diary

Up 0130 for P&S, and back in bed, got hung up watching Red2 until 03:30
Woken up 6:50 by Stitch, as I was the designated driver.
Got up.  and half dressed, and took him to work, and returned home by 7:48.
She was gone, went to pick up 4thSon  that She was taking to Kiser,  I did the dishes, fed the critters, worked on notebooks...
She arrived home with 4thSon  and we had coffee, and I worked on the laptop...
Then I went outside an worked on stabilizing the fence, and fixing the latch, and trimming back the thorny bushes that were hanging over the sidewalk.
And went in, from the heat...and sat down with my eyes closed awhile...
Had a snack, took a nap... up, when She called, from my office, picking up my check... and another snack
I started cleaning the coolers we were taking to the Camp Out, and worked on the fence... then it was time to shower and dress.
Sherman arrived home in his car, Stitch arrived on his bike, then She arrived home with 4thSon.
Sherman and She got in my car, and we headed for the OC.
Drove 25 miles in rush hour, get outta town traffic....and were there for ...thirty? minutes...
Then returned home in the same traffic.
I sat down to chill, and  little-s took Sherman to go to a Sandwich Shop for ... well, sandwiches.
They returned, and dinner was served.
Then littles decided she had to go to a pharmacy right then and there, to get Benadryl for our dog that goes fucking nuts every time a firecracker pops, and she took Sherman..and returned.
In the meanwhile, I gave my little Cookie a bath.
And went in my room, with the intention of doing everything I could think to try to fix the speakers attached to my stereo....
And after untangling one set of wires, they roared to life.
I was nodded off...after getting up on limited sleep to take Stitch to work...
And went to bed around 2130.

HsLS 56
HsLO 119
HsLD 55
H UN 1238
Her DO? NO
from  One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He agrees to immediately and enthusiastically satisfy her by any and all means she requests.

from Corporal Punishment Implements: The Ruler
"Stefanie, stand up and hold out your hand."
That short sentence, uttered in French, is part of my own small experience with school CP.  It would be followed by a near total silence in the classroom, my answer "Yes Miss" in a low voice.  And then a number of smacks, wood on a girl's palm, and a few gasps after the strokes. "Sit down, and let that be a lesson for you." 

from How to Get the Spanking You Want
So, you're in the middle of getting spanked, and it hurts a lot more than you expected.  YOu want to be good and take the spanking you've got coming to you, but the pain is unbearable and you just can't stand it a moment longer ......................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment