Friday, July 4, 2014

7.02 Diary

Off at 0930, and home 1015.
We talked, I fed the cats, and ate, and lay down around 1130.
Up 1250 for P&S
Up to stay, 135, shower, dry, dress...
And in the car for our 1400 interview at Co's.
This guy seems okay, but She thought he was too hyper or nervous...or...
And there was some altercation in the past between him and Lady K, so She put an end to the interview.
We went home... and after toilet and whatever, I got in the car 1540 to go get Stitch at work.
Home, Emptied the dishwasher, and washed pots, and got my laundry out of the dryer, put my laundry from washer into dryer, and started a load of her laundry in the wash.
In my room, I cleared off the top of the bed.  She went out...
And I took a nap from 6 to 7.
Up, laundry in, sheets on bed, laundry away.
Figured out some crap in my room.
Dinner...sloppy joes ... was served.
Afterwards, She and I spent about an hour in the hot tub...
Then went in for showeres.
In my room,  we watched the Nurse Jackie finale.
And I was asleep, around  11:30.

HsLS  32
HsLO  95
HsLD  31
H UN  1259
Her DO ?  NO

from  One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He acknowledges her needs, that may need fulfilling, and such releases for her do not constitute release for him.

from How to Control Your Husband  (more humiliations)
22.  Forced bi-sexuality (make him suck another's cock)
23. Being cuckolded
24. Drinking your urine
25.  Doing just about anything sexual to himself while your or others watch.
The thing to remember is  that you don't have to make him actually do these things.  Just suggesting that you 'might' may be enough of a turn-on.  It's up to you to discover what works with your man, and what does not.                                                     εñδ

from Corporal Punishment Implements: The Ruler
The ruler is a symbol of school discipline in many countries.  It is also the first of the implements I am discussing <in this blog> that is more commonly used on the hands of the culprit than on the bottom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment