Saturday, July 12, 2014

7.10 Diary

0900, up.
Dressed and off to HD, for parts to fix the toilet.
And a piece of lumber for another project...
Then to the supermarket...
and Home.
First,  I fixed the toilet. I hope   The parts I got don't really go with our toilet, but so far, it's working.
Then I took the piece of lumber, and nailed it to the top of a wooden manger that we brought home a few weeks prior... creating a bench, suitable for bending over, for .... um....  whatever works in that position.
Then rearranging my tools into various bags..... 
And it was my turn to make dinner, so I got started, with cutting up potatoes and onions and bell peppers.
A webinar was starting at 1900, that was a prerequisite for a party we planned to attend on Saturday..
Merry was watching it but the audio was horrible, and seemed to me un-watchable/un-listenable....so I continued in the kitchen....cutting up stuff, then frying off 2 lbs of bacon.  Then Merry told me the proper way to cook linguica, which I did, then threw it all together, and had two full frying pans going....
And I set the table,  and announced, "Ready"  and five of us sat down to eat.
The other guys cleaned up...
and I went to bed around 22:00.

HsLS  114
HsLO  287
HsLD  29
H LOCK  114
HER DO  NO


from How to Get the Spanking You Want
Here are some steps to take if you've bailed out mid-spanking:
 1.  Don't be too hard on yourself.
 Yes, you messed up, but it's normal and natural to do so. The more you can be matter-of-fact about your reaction, the less upset your partner will be, worrying that maybe s/he went to far and hurt you too much......

from  Corporal Punishment Implements: The Slipper 
A slipper is widely regarded as a lighter punishment than a caning.  While this is correct in general, a good dose of the slipper can be quite painful.  If the whacks are carried out hard, any pupil will have trouble sitting down afterwards.......


from  

When insubordination and recalcitrance require that a sub-male be disciplined, corporal punishment may not be enough. He should be punished in such a way that diminishes is masculine egotism.


Dildo discipline is a great secondary punishment. The penetration of his anus, being on the bottom: these things crush his illusory manly pride.
When his punitive sodomy session has concluded he should kneel and thank the woman. That he chokes on the words proves that humiliation has reminded him of his place in woman’s world.


No comments:

Post a Comment