Saturday, July 12, 2014

7.09 Diary

She got up around 0630 and took D home, in time to get his ride to school.
And She returned home, while I slept..
UP 1100,  coffee and dressed.
I was prepping to do some outside work...  
She said, "I Love you," and I smart mouthed, "Yeah that and a buck might get a up of coffee..."
She told me to bend over the kitchen table, drop my pants...and She fetched a paddle.  
Thirty or so whacks from it across my buttocks left a mark and changed my attitude.  I said I did not want pictures, then...but I did take some, a few hours later...as seen in the post after this one.
So, outside....I finished..I hope, once and for all, stabilizing the wobbly fence.
Then I got out the whip...the electric string-fed weed whacker... and went to work,  first outside the fence, along the sidewalk, all the way around the house... then I moved inside, whacking the growth in the front yard...until the motor burned out. 
I did some preliminary raking.... figuring Stitch and Sherman could do the picking up and went in.
I stripped off, and took a swim in our pool...my first swim in the pool, ever... and we moved in the house, some 9 months ago.
Then laundry...
And sorting stuff in the back yard...
And cleaning out the outside bar station, followed by the grill station...
And S&D&D.
 I was outside, when She came out with my phone, having found the selfies I took,  telling me I lied about not wanting pix, and told me to get my shorts down and bend over the spa, and She fetched the wooden spoon, and smacked my buttocks a number of times.

Then I went in the garage, and went back to a long postponed project, counting my comic books, with a goal of eventually advertising them for sale as one large lot...
Inside around 20:00, an began a video upload, from the camera to my laptop, of Her birthday spanking... 
Then dinner was served...

Then to bed, around midnight.

HsLS  93
HsLO  263
HsLD  5
Hr LOCK  90
HER DO?  NO

from Corporal Punishment Implements: The Slipper
The slipper used in schools normally wasnt what you would call a slipper, really, it was a plimsoll.  With a sturdy rubber sole, it could make a thorough impression when used on some miscreant's backside.  A slippering does not leave long-lasting marks like a caning does, but it leaves the bottom hot and sore.  As the sole of the plimsoll strikes a wier area of the buttocks (for smaller backsies, it may even hit both buttocks in one stroke), the sting is not originating froma single point of impact; the whole bottom seems to be burning.....

from  How to Get the Spanking You Want 
Instead, when you're still learning about each other with regard to spanking, if you aren't able to stay in position for the spanking, the best thing to do is to stop the spanking immediately before any more damage is done to either of you.  This will give you the best opportunity to maintain trust and figure out what went wrong so that you don't make the same mistake in the future....


This is not discipline. The whipping is performed for fun. She’s a very sadistic woman. Naturally, she selected a masochist for a boyfriend. No matter how many tears he sheds, regardless of the cuts her whips and canes leaves in his skin he loves and worships her. He needs to be punished even if he has done no wrong. Her cruelty is his joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment