Thursday, July 31, 2014

7.31 Diary, Part ONE

She came to bed around 0100, and I don't remember much after that.... other than a movie She put in that stars "Mike Binder" and I really wanna know if he pronounces his last name "BIN der" or "BINEder".
In and out of sleep, and going to pee, quite often, as I ingested quite a bit of liquid.
Awakened by Her,  0915... asking if I wanted coffee, and what to eat.
I got up, fed the cats, took the lock off the back gate for the pool guy...scooped the litter box in the garage...and sat down...
Working on a defrag for LaptopII, up to the third try, as the power plug unplugged during the first one, and the power just ...shut off during the 2nd.
Went o/l to register for jury duty, and watched the orientation videos...
Went out to talk to the pool guy, about emptying completely the pool, then refilling it.
Went over the monthly calendar....
Online,  EP, FL,  STube....

Merry was looking of the MHA, and turned to me with a wicked grin, and said,
"Go, get undressed, and bring me the wooden spoon."
I did, and handing Her the spoon, I said, "For reason is this?"
"I am invoking MerryTwo," She said.
I went, over Her lap, from Her right to Left,and She whacked my left buttcheek eighty times in very nearly the Same Damn Spot.
She looked at the timer on Her phone, and noted THAT took about a minute and a half, and discussed the idea of revising the MHA, as 5 to 15 minutes of OTK would be WAY too long, and this kind of spanking should max out at 80 smacks a side.
She had me turn around, and smacked my right cheek... 50 times, then had me stand up, and bend over, for another 30 smacks of the spoon.
She took a couple pictures of the result on Her phone,  then asked me to procure alcohol, wipes, and bandaids, and She applied first aid to some messy spots on my bottom.
And we hugged, and jointly affirmed, "I Love you."
Back to our computers..
Stitch home....
I input my blog for the 30th, and started on the 31 ...up to THIS point.............................
which I did not intend to publish, but I did, so I call this "Part one"




from  Submale Spanked Until He Cries 
If a sub-male looks content or indifferent during a spanking it is a sure sign that he needs a very harsh and very prolonged punishment. The male needs to be spanked until he has shed many tears of repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment