Wednesday, July 30, 2014

7.29 Diary

Out 643.
But had to turn around and go back to the office for my crack pipe.
So left again,  0657.
1.9 miles from office to SST on ramp...home 0726.
Fed 3 dogs, fed 3 cats, scopped,  started up LaptopII, trying to run a full defrag, again....
Shower and dried, but not 'dressed' as I went to my bedroom, naked, and climbed in, next to Her.
..and She was 'dead' asleep, despite my efforts.
I mean, I did not shake Her or poke Her or prod Her,  but I was rubbing against Her with one of the hardest hard-ons I've had in a long time,  pulled Her kinky-pinkies down ..well, the left side... to about mid buttcheek, and tried gently touching Her crotch area...
She was not responding.
At 09:20, my erection had limped out, as I needed to pee...and I gave up, and got up, and went, and started on B-L-D.  
She came out of the bedroom, around 0955, after Her medication-alarm went off.
She sat down in Her desk chair, somewhat dazed...
Then moved on into Her bedroom.
 I brought in Her CPAP and a can of ginger ale..    took a few minutes to take care of what I was doing, then joined Her in that bed.
I got up around 1500 for P&S; She was already up, and at Her computer.
We talked,  She made some appointments, we talked....
I gave up the idea of going back to bed...
1715:  Showered, dried, dressed....
Car 1805,  rolling 1815.
SLOW traffic on northbound 5....
Off at Cahuenga (1.2 miles from offramp to office)..in at 19:15.

Whatever work related excitement there was, happened before my arrival.... including a busted water main, on a very busy part of Sunset near Westwood.
So...easy peasies at work.

HsLS  183
HsLO 395
HsLD  60
H un 396
EIGHT weeks without a cigarette!
Her DO:  No

from WIVES: HOW TO SPANK YOUR HUSBAND
You should have a quiet and soundproof room. You both want to keep this very private between the two of you. (We have a special room set up in the basement for exactly this purpose.)  It is also very important that you are both very comfortable during the spanking. Sometimes, I sit in a chair and have him  lay across my knee. Other times, I sit on the bed and have him lay across me. If he has his pants on, I will remove these and his underwear. After all, I intend to spank him, not his pants. More importantly, I can monitor my progress by seeing how red his bottom is getting. It has gotten to the point of where I really enjoy seeing his cheeks tighten up, quiver, and tremble. It is the best stress reliever I have ever found.

As soon as you detect that his behavior needs correction,  make a note of it and address it that same evening. It can't wait, he must be corrected promptly for the discipline to effective. After you get in bed, you should leave a light on  and tell him that "we"  need to discuss something- - his disrespectful behavior (or whatever) and proceed to let him know what specifically he has done or said that was out of line. You then TELL him that he acted childish and now he will be punished like a rude little boy. At this point, he will be shocked and probably scared. Next, this is very important: if he tries to apologize, you have already won !  This is when you have him in your complete control.   You must be strong, and tell him he may apologize AFTER he has been punished.

Now is the time for you to move to your chair, or sit up in bed. Next, in a soft but FIRM voice, tell him to lay across your lap. While you remove any pajamas that he is wearing, you should tell him your rules. He must not kick his feet, or attempt to cover his bottom with his hands. He must stay across your lap until you are satisfied that he has learned his lesson. If you have decided to spank with an implement like a ruler or spoon, you should have it ready, but hopefully not in plain sight. He should not be able to see what is coming. He should have his eyes closed, or better, have them covered. It will increase your control over the situation. Tell him that if his hands get in the way, or he kicks or moves, then you will have to add another spanking after you are done with his first one. (Usually three or four smacks with a belt will prevent that in the future.)  After you are both comfortable, it is time for you to begin. At first, he will beg for mercy and leniency.  I cant stress enough just how important it is for you to be firm, and follow your original intentions.   Trust me, he will respect you much more, afterwards,  if you are firm now.

  to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment