Tuesday, July 1, 2014

6.30 Diary

Out 06:50...home 7:35.
Our new roommate was awake.
Fed the critters, scooped and started some sorting, and B asked if he could take a shower if I wasn't going to.
I said, "Go."
Then I wound up waiting on him, and She came out of Her bedroom, wondering what was taking ME so long.   sigh....
He finally emerged, and I went in, and showered n dried.
And joined Her in the bedroom.
We snuggled a bit...  which led to me giving Her oral, then the ol in-out in-out....
Then UP for dinner and newspapers...    
And in bed 1030.
Awake around 1300 for p&s, and I saw Her, sound asleep on Her bed.
Awake again, 1745, as Stitch arrived home... late....  without calling ahead, judging by Her loud voice... which led to him getting some kind of spanking from Her.
By some kind, I mean, I don't know what She used.
But he was sure loud enough.
I got up when the voices quieted down... and he was already in the shower, so I had to wait a few minutes.
Again.
Finally got to shower, dry, dress, pour ice tea in my mug....
Say good-bye to little-S,  who emerged after ...I think this is what happened...   I was crouching in the entry hall, rearranging my stuff from one bag to another, and She came up and said, "Would it bother you if I...'
"YES."
And She turned and walked off, in a pout.
So, later, I found little-S, laying on her bed, pouting.

In car 1850.
The 101 fucked up, way more than usual on a Monday.
At work 1950.

Kind of an easy night.
Only 68 rides on book for Tuesday, but slow days can be tougher than busy ones, so I spent a good amount of the evening, assisting my partner in the set up.

Much later that night, She called me .... just to tell me that B was giving Her a spanking.
My feeling:   TMI  while I'm at work.  If you must tell me about it, wait until I get home.

HsLS  14
HsLO  47
HsLD  210
H UN  1211
Her DO   YES


from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
He agrees that, in such an emergency, he will contact her immediately, and no sexual release is permitted; if self release is attempted or carried out, punishment as outlined is applied.

from How to Control Your Husband
 Some possible humiliations:
1. Name calling  (worthless, stupid, etc)
2 Belittling him or his equipment (tiny dick, willy, etc)
3. Forced cross-dressing
4. Wearing women's clothes, even a maid's uniform, anywhere
5. Shopping for lingerie, for you or him
6. Wearing a butt plug in public
7.  Masturbating in a public restroom
8. Wearing women's panties or pantyhose under street clothes
9.  Masturbating in front of you or a group
10. Eating his own, or another man's, cum
11.  Shave his genitals yourself, then make him keep them clean shaven 
      more, tomorrow

from Urtication: Sex and Nettles
The sensation takes a long time to cool and you're aware of it the entire time due to the almost electric tingle through the area effected.  This is wonderful for long term D/s scenes or verbal and light play in public. In addition to this intense long term burning, urtication can also turn even the most jaded iron bottoms into mewling kittens.


No comments:

Post a Comment