Monday, July 21, 2014

7.19 Diary

Merry came into the bedroom, two ish, and started playing with the remote...until I said, "Whenever you're done there, we can pick up where we left off, earlier in the afternoon...."
She stopped, leaned back,  and....  we had sex.
She put on her mask, rolled onto Her right side, and fell asleep,, and I got hung up watching the movie She had selected, until I just decided to turn it off... 0430.
Awake 0930....
She asked me to roll onto my belly, and She pulled down my panties, and said, "Is it okay if I warm up your bottom?"
"Sure...
She did so, which a number of whacks of this and that, until  some absess opened and She squeezed it and claimed blood came squirting out.   I don't think  it was that bad, but it ended the fun.

We got up...
Sherman made breakfast...
I ate,drank coffee, took a Chantix...  
Worked on my photo album...
Recorded mail... 
Updated this blog up to now...12:45
Took my other pills
Went through mail
Laundry in wash, laundry in dryer...
S&D&D
Four of us in my car 1315, heading for the LdS, arrived 1425.
Attended a BDSM class (part 4) from 14:30 to 15:30
Then a Polyamory class started ...
and lasted til 1800.
Fuck.
Merry's 2nd oldest was in a play... in  a town 60 miles away...and it started...doors closed...at 1930.
I wanted to stop at Harbor Freight which was 5 blocks from where we were, but...not happening.
We arrived in the turnabout of the playhouse at 1923... not time for me to park, and all of us go in,  so Merry and Stitch jumped out..and went in, and Sherman and I went on.
I went on a snipe hunt looking for the Register,  gave up,  and we went to a Subway for sandwiches.
Then I found a close place to park, and we both took a nap in the car.
Merry called (him) ready to go, around 2140; and I pulled in and picked them up.
She was famished, and we drove through a J-in-B for Her and Stitch, and headed home.
Where.... I fed the cats... sorted my manpurses...   started yet another new notebook...
While I was laying ON bed doing this, She said, "You will tell me if you go to sleep, young man?"
Which kinda pissed me off.  I got hot buttons with being called 'young man'  OR  'sir'.
I haven't a clue what I said..
But She sent me a text, saying "Are you looking for an argument?"
And I replied...  "Do you know where I can find one..."
   the rest happened after midnight, so ..to be continued...

HsLS  32
HsLO  155
HsLD  157
H UN  156
Her DO  NO



Humiliating Spanking

Being spanked in front of a woman who does not understand male submission and female led relationships can be very humiliating. And possibly the sight of your punishment will convert her into a dominant wife.


No comments:

Post a Comment