Wednesday, July 23, 2014

7.22 Diary

Off work  6:33, home 07:15

Fed the animals... She was just waking up and She showered with me.

Got semi-dressed (A-shirt, briefs, quarter-socks) and went to Her bedroom, and got on bed.
She came in, and said, "You didn't ask to get in bed first..."
"I'm also not naked...and we haven't signed the contract yet..."
"Well, it's the way it's always been..."
I shrugged, She shrugged, and She got in bed.
We cuddled and talked.
I began kissing:  Her lips, Her neck, Her ..boobies...  as She giggled and groaned....
I took down and off Her slinky-pinkies, and She closed Her thighs, and I began licking the top of Her mound, as far down as my tongue would go, while She moaned.... then moaned, 'please..please...'  and I tugged down my briefs, and She opened Her legs, and I got on top of Her, and She guided my rigid cock in between Her legs, and .....
  we had sex, as She likes to say.
Judging by Her volume, She enjoyed it tremendously.  I stopped, short of cumming myself.
We got up, put our briefs/panties back on, and went into the kitchen... time to eat.
No newspaper again...second day missing...
I ate BLD while reading the TV Guide that came in the mail.
Just before ten, I kissed Her 'good night or good day' and went to bed.
Up around 1545 for P&S.
We try to keep the bedroom and bathroom doors closed, to keep the big pit bull from going into them and generally tearing things apart,  and when I opened the bathroom door, I saw Sherman's dog sleeping in there, somewhat happy to be let out.
Back to sleep 1615.
Alarm 1715. Ignored it.
Up 17:40.
S&D&D.
Put some stuff back in the dryer which everybody else had been ignoring.
Fed the cats....
She was supposed to take me to work...then come get me in the morning, then go on to an 11:00 doctor appointment... but, She said, She just got home from "six hours on the freeway" and was very tired...
so did I mind driving myself to work, and She would come up in the morning, and leave my car here for awhile, etc?
Fine with me.
She went to Her bedroom to take a nap.
I headed out, in car 1823.
At work 1920.

Easy night  (so far...)

HsLS  15
HsLO 227
HsLD  229
H UN  228
Her DO  Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment