Monday, July 7, 2014

7.04 Diary

Up 0945.
Coffee, toast,pills... almost knocked out by the Chantix, again.
We were having problems with the toilet properly flushing and resetting,
So I gathered the other four in the bathroom, and showed them.."Flush like this...and return the handle like this."
Up, and cleared the living room floor, thinking I'd do a test run with setting up the tent (that we acquired for tomorrow's Camp Out) there.
And decided, it was gonna be too big, and took it out to the front yard.
Managed to muddle through setting it up, finished just in time.
I went inside, and went to the toilet.
And She immediately followed me.
It doesn't matter if I go to the toilet once a day, or ten times, She follows me in.  It's high on my gripe list.
I got up and in the shower.
"If you don't want to go, we'll stay home," She shouted.
"Fine by me," I shouted back.
I finished, and got out. She was standing, naked, and wordlessly got in the shower.
I finished in the bathroom, went out to the living room to finish dressing.
She came out...dressed, asked if I changed my mind..."Let's go."
We went to Ihop.  By arrangement, She went in, and I waited three minutes before following.
I went in, and joined her and  this other guy at the table.
He said, "This is too weird," and got up and departed.
We sat with coffee and Sprite, and a hot fudge sunday,  and finished, and we left.
We stopped at the 99.99cent store on the way home, and bought just less than 99 items, and went home.
I unpacked the bags....   took down the tent....   went through the garage, looking for bags we might need, and did some preliminary packing...
I was in the kitchen, She was in the pool. I went to ask Her something about a leftover dish in the fridge, and went back in. I was standing at the sink, with the water running, She yelled something, so I went back to the door to have Her repeat it.  Then I returned to the sink, and She said something else.
I went to the door, and yelled, "STOP IT. STOP TALKING TO ME WHEN I'M NOT IN THE SAME ROOM. JUST STOP IT."
I finished there, and went back out front to continue stabilizing the fence.
Which was enough to get a nice sunburn on my shoulders.
I went in, got the Vit E cream and asked Her to rub it into my skin.
Then I set up a few items on chargers, and sorted out some CDs and DVDS for potential taking along.
Then on my chair, on my laptop...  Input my blog for 7/2 and 3, and got this far on 7/4.  .<18:30 7/4>
Got online, chatting on Spanko, etc....
Read from The Science of Mind..
Dinner was  served...

Then, in the bedroom, and out like a light,  around 2200

HsLS 90
Hslo 143
HsLD  79
Hr UN 1307
Her DO   No

from  One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
 He agrees, sexual release may be accompanied by the use of restraints. 

from Corporal Punishment Implements: The Ruler
I have talked to a lot of people from a variety of mostly European countries, and many of them have experienced something along these lines.  The ruler, it seems, was a common implement for quick classroom punishments, mainly used on the miscreant's hands.
Applied there,the ruler does sting. Not like a hard caning does, but enough to get a point across.  Also, the procedure of receiving one's punishment directly in front of your classmates adds to its effectiveness.

from How to Get the Spanking You Want
Before you even realize what you're doing, you're standing up, putting your hands over your bottom and telling your partner to stop -- maybe in a voice that is far from the submissive spankee you envisioned yourself being in your fantasies.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment