Monday, July 7, 2014

7.06 Diary (numbers added, late July 7)

She wanted to 'play', and I said, "Okay, lemme go to the toilet, first."
I went... and was a bit constipated. Oh well.
I returned to the yard area,  and we moved the available spanking bench into better light.
She suggested I go pick out implements of choice.
Instead, I brought out the whole toy bag, laid it across a couple chairs, provided Her with a flashlight...
I was wearing an a-shirt, shorts, socks, shoes, and a kind of harness, that held up my jewels and only had leg bands behind it...I took off the shorts and shoes, and knelt on the bench.
She started with a bamboo rod, which we bought a bundle of at the 99c store....
About 20 whacks with that across my buttocks and on my sit spot, then a few that hit way too high, and the stick splintered.
She switched to the pizza board paddle,  and some twenty hard smacks with that.
The pizza board paddle is about this size...
And then She switched to ...cane? spoon? I'm not sure which,
 but She stopped when something popped and started bleeding.  She sanitized the area, and applied a band aid.
Then She put a latex glove on one hand, and started inspecting in between my cheeks.
I guessed what She was ....considering...
And while I really really wanted (and want) to put a dildo in my ass, strap it on, and fuck the hell out of me, I felt I had to tell Her, "Not a good idea, you'd be hitting gold quickly."
"Looks like you're right," She said.  "You want some more?"
"No, I'm good," I said.
"Go ahead and pack up," She said, "I'm gonna get ready for a D.O."
Subtle hint.
I packed up the toy bag, took it back to the tent...gave Her a few minutes, then entered the tent.
She was laying flat on Her back, topless.
I got nearly on top of Her, touching Her breasts and She started moaning.
She pushed me away and down, and I pulled down and off, Her tighty pinkies, and began gently licking the top of Her slit,and around it, and down into it, as She moaned, louder.
She moaned "P...lease..." and pulled me up to Her.
My penis was showing no signs of interest.  I tried to wake it up, by manipulating the head in and around the wetness between Her legs, but nothin' doing.
She told me to get the vibrator and put a condom on it...which I did....and insert it between Her legs....and in the meantime, fondle Her breasts, while using my tongue on Her clit.
I did...and She moaned....again and again and again...  until She whispered, "Take it out, take it out."
I did, and She leaned back, then rolled onto Her right side.
I crawled up, and laid down beside Her, and She was asleep in a minute.
I went outside, to hang out by the fire, a bit more, then went back into the tent, lay down by Her again, and went to sleep, around 0230.
Up for P&S, 0400 or so.
Awake 0830, and noticed She was already gone.
It was getting quite warm in the tent, so I was up to stay not much later.
I went outside, got some coffee from the mess area, and went to sit down beside Her.
She said, 'If I don't talk about this now, I won't.... so..."
"Go ahead..."
"I want you to stop masturbating."
"Ummm..."
'I think it effects your performance with me. The last two times you've been unable to get it up for me, and I think it has to do with masturbation."
"Well, I do have other reasons... like I do have a problem getting aroused directly after a BDSM scene, and other times, if I'm thinking that I should be sleeping for work, I can't get my conscious brain to shut off and let my libido brain engage."
"I understand that.  But, I do want you to stop masturbating."
"Well, I have that untried chastity device... that would help."
"And that's a treat for good behaviour, and you're close, you're very close."
"Ummm.... erggh....okay."     Add this one to my gripe list.
The campsite owner was cooking breakfast, and we partook of some share of pancake, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage.
We had a nice chat with another fem domme, by the name of Pears or somesuch,  which I initiated because I wanted to confirm I had seen her at a LICK party.
Then we decided to start taking down the tent, and packing up.
She was sitting in a chair, across the way from our tent.
I walked down the hill, to the street where the car was parked.
And She sent me a text:  "Please bring me a cold drink."
I wrote back:  "Sure, since I'm sitting around doing nothing.  And by the way, I'm in the car, getting ready to drive it up the hill."    Another for the gripe list.
First we took off the rain cover, and She took it away, to try to fold and compress it properly.  I started pulling the contents out of the tent, before taking it down, which meant, putting away whatever I could first, like the sleeping bag into the case, the comforter into its case etc, then setting it all outside the tent, and getting the susceptible items out of the direct sunlight.
Then I started the actual take down,and She assisted.
We had all the poles out, and folded up, and in the storage bag, leaving us with a flattened tent, still staked, and I believed it would be easier to fold up, by leaving the stakes in.
She got yelled at, from across the way.
Sign language from this other woman, MJ who was over there, told Her, and She told me, "It's time for my flogging," and She walked off.
To Her credit, She asked MJ to send somebody to come over and help me.
In a few minutes, a couple guys came along: 'Hey man like... you need some help."
"Nope."
I continued, rolling up the tent, and packing it, by myself.
Then I carried the bags to the car, two at a time,  some hundred paces each way.
Doesn't sound like much, other than ...it was hotter than all bugfuck.
And I was getting more peeved and annoyed with each step.   Other one for the gripe list.
I was DONE, and sitting, catching my breath, when She came out of the dungeon, a slightly satisfied look on Her face.
She looked at my face: "What's wrong?"
"Loading everything in the fucking car all by my fucking self...."
"Sorry..... how can I make it up to you?"
"Blow me," I mumbled.
"What's that?"
"I didn't say anything.  It's my fucking job to load the fucking car. It's just too fucking hot."
"Wanna go inside, it's cooler."
We went inside the dungeon area.
And watched...  a  very naked Pears, her hands rope-tied in front of her,  was bending over a spanking bench, and a fellow who goes by the nickname "House" because he is as big as one, was giving her bare bottom all kinds of painful attention.
Merry rubbed my crotch through my thin shorts and asked if this aroused me.
No,  watching a woman getting beaten like this does not arouse me, but it certainly appeals to my sadistic self.
I get aroused when I'm able to visualize that it's MY ass getting beaten.

House finished with her, and grabbed her by the hair and took her outside.
When she came back in a few minutes later, with wet hair, and a towel draped around her, I surmised that House had tossed her into the wading pool.
Merry went to the toilet.
I went to find House and remind him of the birthday spanking that Merry had asked him for, the previous day.
He grinned and said, "Soon as I finish this cigarette, I'll be along."
I went back to where She was, and told Her that House would be along.
She did not seem all that happy, but She did ask for it.
As House headed our way, She asked me for a snack bag of chips.
House said, "Come in when you're ready..."
And I stood and watched Her slowly eating chips.
I figured, "By the time She's finished, House will be involved with someone else, and ... then we're outta here."
She finished; we went inside, House was waiting.
They did some pre-negotiations.... hand or paddle?  Warm up?  Etc.
They went to a spanking bench, I followed video camera in hand. I asked him if it was okay if I videoed the action in tight close up, and he said, "Sure."
She bent over, pulled up Her skirt, and took down the tighty pinkies.  He warmed up Her buttocks a little, then delivered  a number of spanks equal to what Her years of age will be, in a week,  while She counted 'em.
He was done, and walked away, I continued filming, as She stood up, and turned around, and said, "Those weren't squeals of pain...well, some were, but also of orgasm."
Then we were ready to go, I guess, and got in my car, and headed for ... a gas station, where I filled up,  and then we headed home... and I started a discussion relating to masturbation and chastity, offering the following points:
 1. You don't want me to masturbate
  2. Using a chastity device would be a simple way to prevent it.
  3.  I like wearing the CD, so I would not think of it as punishment.
  4.  It's a silicon device,  so it can be removed and we can 'play' immediately; no  problematic metal allergy issues.
 5. Just because it's ON does not mean it can't come OFF,  just whenever.  And back ON again.
6.  I could just put the damn thing on, even without Her express permission.  It's not like we are currently living a real D/s or M/s or FLR dynamic.

And, She agreed. She even said, She was going to go for it, before I said all this.  That I should plan to put it on, before going to work, this evening.

So..HOME.  And unloaded the car, with a lot of help from Stitch, for which I am grateful.
And putting things away. I've got major OCD about that.
When She brings home a suitcase from a trip. She takes weeks to unpack it.
But it's the first thing I do, just about.
Even when I'm running late for work, although I did let 'em know ahead of time.
I didn't have much in the way of clothes in the one bag, so that was easy.
And I unpacked the whole of the toy bag.....
I spent awhile cleaning, loading, and re cleaning my e-cigarette....
THEN I showered, and dried, and put on socks, only, and went into my room, and put on this silicon device, and finished dressing, and went out to the living room, poured iced tea to take with me, and packed up, and kissed Her goodbye.
She squeezed my crotch...to see if I was wearing something.   I pulled down my tights to show Her, and She scrutinized the number on the lock.  HA!
Will She remember the six digit number?    No.
Does it matter, am I at all likely to remove the lock, remove the CD, in order to do...something...  while I'm at work?   Um, no, no.
She asked if it's comfortable.
"I've had it on for ten minutes...."

No pictures were taken then, but I did take a couple selfies at work.


In car 16.15
Cruising along.
Text comes from the Boss. "How long to the office, Sam is getting antsy."
Crap.   "On the 101 now, won't be long."
At the office 1700.
I usually do set up, but getting in so late, my partner (by which I mean, my co-worker who is there every evening that I work) had already started set up, and I told her to just run with it, while I dealt with the night work.

HslS  21
HsLO  191
HsLD  22
Hr UN  1347
Hr L    8
Her DO  yes


from  One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
 He agrees that he MUST ask permission to ejaculate.

from Corporal Punishment Implements: The Ruler
The ruler also has been used by mothers and fathers on their unruly offspring.  And while it has seen use on the hands in families, its main area of usage here was ...is... the bottom.  A thorough dose of the rule can be quite painful, though it would never be as effective as a slipper or spoon.  A ruler is lightweight, so it does not bruise, it only stings.  The only thing that can happen is that the sides of the ruler bite into the skin, which will leave nasty marks.  

from How to Get the Spanking You Want
 As distressing as this spanking may have been to you, your resistance is probably even more upsetting to your partner.  S/he may feel like the "bad guy" who crossed a line, lost control, and hurt you without your consent...................

I wanna be spanked by a woman, dressed like this

No comments:

Post a Comment