Monday, July 21, 2014

7.20 Diary

She entered the bedroom, getting ready to get into bed.
I said, "I'm letting you know, I'm going to sleep now."
She said, "I got my answer.." and She packed up Her CPAP and walked out, to the other bedroom.
After a few minutes, She returned...and we talked.
About problems we've been having... mostly caused by me...  
I asked Her to ... come back and sleep with me.
She went back, and brought back the CPAP, and got in bed. 
And ..She turned on the t.v. and started watching a movie.  \
GRRRR
My problem is, SHE puts these movies on tv to fall asleep to, and I wind up watching them all the way through.
  I think we got to sleep around 0130. 

My alarm went off at 0900... 
and Stitch came in around 0930, showing Merry her phone... with a text message saying that Dy was going to the hospital ....after a major seizure.

And since his aunt, that he lives with, had to go to work, this meant that Merry would have to go to the hospital, some 20 miles away, and ... probably bring him back to our house, to basically watch him, for the day.

Today was the monthly  Hwd Spanking Group Party in North Hollywood.
We did not go LAST month because.... She let me sleep through it.  I simply never got out of bed that Sunday..until I had to get ready to go to work.
The month before, we did not go because... we had to go to the hospital because Dy had a seizure....

So we got up. Merry made breakfast. I stripped the bed, and got sheets in the washer, and brought in my stuff from the dryer to put away.
I wrote up some notes for Merry to add to the document-in-progress, worked on my notebook, then we got dressed, and headed to the hospital in HB, picked up Dy, then went to his house,  where he piddled around forever, packing to come to our house overnight... and we returned home.  
I got the sheets on the bed, and spent some time tidying my room.
She came in for a nap, and I lay down to join Her, around 15:20.
I woke up 1620...and again at 1653.
I was 'supposed' to be at work 1800,  oh well.
Up, and S&D&D.
And packed up, and woke Her up for a gas card and a goodbye kiss...
In car 1740,  stopped for gas...
at work  1840

And OMG.   Over 300 rides  for the Fox TCA's and other crap.

HsLS  56
HslO  179
HsLD  181
H UN  180
Her DO  No


Spank Your Submissive Man When Friends Visit
Disciplining and spanking your submissive man should be considered whenever understanding female friends come for a visit. The shame and humiliation of being observed while he is whimpering and sobbing is perfect for keeping an malesub humble. The visiting women may shout out encouragement to the Domme and even laugh at the remorseful and sobbing submale.



No comments:

Post a Comment