Wednesday, July 2, 2014

7.01 Diary

Hung around at work to clean up a few things, while making up the time that I got in late, the night before...so OUT  about 710, and home  0800.
Fed the critters, and scooped, stripped, and got in the shower, and joined Her in bed.
I did not ask first, to join Her in bed, which She pointed out.  And I'll point out, we are not currently operating under any type of D/s agreement, until such time as She finishes or we decide to not have a semi-formal document.
She was tired, having sleep ...not much... after being up most of the night, after taking along nap the previous day... so we just lay together, until I suggested I might as well get up, get somethin' to eat and get to bed early.
She agreed, but it still took another half hour before we actually did it.
Got up, got something to eat, read the newspaper, took my pills... and went to my bed around 1030, and she joined me.
I got up around 1330 for p&s, and while I was sitting at the table finishing a glass of iced tea, she came out of the bedroom,  and we started talking about this, that, and something else... so I didn't go back to my bedroom until 1445...  and She came in, around 1515,  and began stroking and sucking my penis... oh my.
This led to me asking Her if She wanted to go for a ride.
She did, but She was too dry in Her nethers for penetration when She straddled me, so She rolled onto Her back, so I could perform oral, until She was quite ready.
Then I slid up to get face to face with Her,  and encountered Sleepy Penis Syndrome...could not get it even remotely hard enough to manage penetration.   So I slid down to continue with some oral, then moved up, to lay alongside Her.
She pulled the pink waffle maker out of the dresser drawer next to Her.
"What do you think you are going to do with that," I asked.
"You owe me for not giving me penetration, and I'm not taking a 'no'. Get over my lap."
I got over Her lap, and She applied 44 smacks of the paddle to my buttocks, on alternating cheeks, as I counted them out,  then added another ten smacks of a leather paddle.
Then She asked for a bit more oral service, which I was happy to provide.
And my alarm was going off. Time to get up and ready.
I did, and was standing in the living room, stark naked, when Stitch came home (late... 17:15 or 1720).
I remembered a chore, and went to the bedroom to get the chamber pot, brought it back to the bathroom to empty it out, and clean it, and took it back to the bedroom.
Then I got in the shower....and lathered, rinsed, and dried, and dressed in socks and underwear, then went into the living room to get on my shirt and tights.
She had finally started a pitcher of tea (I'd been asking Her to, since 10 that morning).
It had not fully steeped yet, but no matter, I had to get going. I poured some into my mug, and added the contents of a can of Red Bull, and ice,   and kissed Her, good bye,and went out to my car.
In car 1800...
At work  1858.
My second least favorite co worker was still on duty,  but fortunately, told me, he had permission to leave early, as in, whenever I was settled in and comfortable with him leaving, which I did, as soon as I could.
My usual co-worker, the female had switched days, to be off today, and would be working Friday, so I had the guy on-duty who usually works the days that she does not work, and we never meet on our current schedule.
He's okay, just way too polite to suit me.

Other than getting yelled at by the most-despised client that my company has,  it was an easy night.

Here's hoping the morning is the same.

HsLS  8
HsLO  71
HsLD 7
H UN 1235
Her DO?  Yes


from One Possible Set of Enforced Male Chastity Regulations
Once the medical condition has been remedied, he will re-secure the device and notify Her of the action.

from How to Control Your Husband  (more possible humiliations)
12.  Sexually servicing  several women
13.  Telling others about your lifestyle
14.  Prostate or other type of milking
15. Being naked around the house
16.  Anal penetration (dildo,  strap-on, etc.)
17.  Sex with an inflatable doll
18. Suck a realistic dildo
19. Being naked outdoors
20.  Being photographed (or video recorded)
21.  Post photos or videos to the web
         more 'humiliations'  tomorrow!

from Urtication: Sex and Nettles
Sensitivity to any sensations increases markedly, and in the words of Master Conrad Hodson "a feather can feel like a brush, a light spanking feels like a strap, a light strap or flogger blows their minds."  One bottom, inquiring if a nettling would effect a spanking and in answer receiving a few swats with just the fingertips, exclaimed 'a four year old could have me in agony!"
      ε

2 comments: