Tuesday, July 29, 2014

7.29 Journal

On July 21st,  She wrapped up the revisions on our Household Agreement,  and I approved.
There's a printed copy by my bed, and I have two more copies in my fat binder, that I cart back and forth to work.
...  Yet, we have not discussed it at all.
...   Well, I was sick... food poisoning? Montezuma's Revenge?  Lots of diarrhea and intestinal cramping...  for  about 84 of my 100+ hours off time, last week.
  There's also this....



Ignore the blonde with the massive chest...
I DO wonder...   will I regret it  (it being, signing the agreement)?

Because...  I've been a 'free agent' for ..some months now.   (A free agent means,  unsigned to any contract.)
I'd have to go back to past blogs....   oh hell...   be back inna minit.

So...   looks like on May 25,  I blew up at Her in a verbal fashion that is mighty unlike me in general, and totally out of line for a submissive husband,  THEN when in the following minutes, She ordered me to come into Her room for a 'discussion' about it, I flat refused.
In the following few days, the chain around my neck that holds the collar...broke... and the replacement chain I found, broke within a couple days, and I have not worn it since.
..I found out on June 2, that She had ordered a new collar... intending to present it to me on June 1, which was the anniversary of our first play/date,  but June 1 was a Sunday, and it did not arrive in the mail until the next day.
Now, I know that back then, I was going through a bit of depression, and a lot of stress, over state and federal tax situations, that I have rectified since then.

I still consider that time, that day, as when our written agreement, in effect at the time, went up in smoke.
A follow up was under discussion, for some time.
She worked on it, then She didn't, then She did, then....
Well, She did, and She finished it.
At some point, I made a snarky comment about it being primarily "cut and paste" from prior documents,
for which I apologized to Her later, and I apologize again now;  there is significant original work in the document.
She calls it a 'contract'; I will not, as I refuse to consider it to have any legal status whatsoever.
Call it a covenant, call it an agreement, just not a contract.
We're calling it an agreement...  the title of it is  "Marriage/Household Agreement".
"MHA" works for me.
 The question hangs:  when will we sign it?
Actually, the question is, when will I sign it, as I'm sure She will sign it, whenever I say, "Here's a pen."
Come to think of it...what IS the big deal?  This version has a thirty day trial period.....
I must get 'on' this.
However...
The MHA has a limitations-on-masturbation clause...
Which says, I must acquire Her permission, before playing solitaire.
Mmm mmm mmm.
I'm just trying to imagine a conversation with Her that starts out, "Darling, is it okay with you if I go tug one off right now...?"
  I just don't say that chat going very well.

Of note... after we attended the Kinky Campout, and had a discussion during which She observed the possibility that my masturbation habits of the moment were possibly impairing our togetherness sex antics,
and more than likely impeding my ability to cum during intercourse,  She stated Her desire for me to cease in masturbation... and I pointed out that,  Her desire for me to cease would pair together well with my own fondness for being 'in chastity.'
So,  when we returned from the Campout, She suggested I 'lock it up', and I did.
A week later...  in the wee hours of Her birthday...and after we returned from a Fem Domme party, where I had gotten a severe beating from, well, a Fem Domme...   She told me to unlock it, take it off, and ...we had intercourse, and I 'came'.

Since then (July 13) to now (July 29):  we've 'had sex' four times (I did not cum) and I've masturbated five times (I did).
She admits to liking, having me in chastity, under Her control.
I admit to liking being in chastity, under Her control.
This device is non-metallic, ergo it is not a problem making a rapid transition from device-removal to in-out/in-out.
The benefits of keeping me locked up seem clear; and I'm having trouble coming up with any drawbacks.

But I won't lock it up until She says so/suggests it/ or in some way initiates the idea.














1 comment:

  1. You proved my point. (masturbation vs. intercourse)

    I have many thoughts running through my head, none of which I'm ready to share yet, but know that you have gotten me thinking. Also apology accepted.

    ReplyDelete