Saturday, July 26, 2014

07.23 Diary

She arrived to get me, and I left work 0905....
We went up to the NHDiner for breakfast....
Stopped at a RiteAid so She could get cash for the doctor...
Then to the doctor...just a quarterly followup for Her various things going on....
He gave Her referrals for a mammogram and eye exam....
We left, went back to RiteAid for ice cream.
Received such horrible service, that I went online via the survey offered on the receipt, and complained about the service.
Then we went to Harbor Freight, a place I've been trying to get to for two weeks, what with freebie coupons, and wanting a battery tester.
Then we headed home.
I conked out asleep,  somewhere on the 5, to getting off the 7, almost home.
Home...I hurried to the toilet, and showed the first symptoms of  Montezuma's revenge or food poisoning, or I don't know what....
Sleep from 1500 to 2200...
Up, when She called, dinner time.
Back to bed with stomach pains, 2245.

HsLS  39
HsLO 251
HsLD  253
H Un 252
Her DO  no


No comments:

Post a Comment