Monday, July 28, 2014

07.27 Diary

..Sherman came home, as it was ending, which was enough to wake Her up, and start looking for something else to fall asleep to, and I found "Armageddon" and She watched the first ten minutes, and I watched it all the way through, for about the 997th time.                                                 asleep 0300ish

Awake 11:00.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed close to me.
"Roll over on your stomach."
I did.
She pulled my briefs down, to mid thigh.
She looked at the thermometer, hanging from the edge of the bed.
"It's 86 degrees in here. How do you expect me to get close to you when it's 86 degrees in here?  .."
She paused to grab a mid length skinny paddle out of the drawer, on Her side of the bed.
"This is punishment.  86 smacks. Start counting."
The paddle landed just about square in the middle of my cheeks, as I counted to forty three, then She paused.... "..switching sides..." and continued smacking, until I counted 86.
She said, "You're going to have to clean this one..."
"Struck blood again?"
"Yep, around number twenty five.... whatcha want for breakfast...?"
"Oh, toast, I guess..."
"Okay... " and She got up, and headed for the kitchen.
I got up, and went to the bathroom... for the first of many bowel movements I had, before going to work.
I fed the cats in my room...   put away laundry, while figuring out what to wear to work
Went into the living room, for toast and coffee and reading the newspaper, and bitching that She didn't offer ME any of the sausage She had fried for the other guys...   whereupon She immediately gave me Her plate, with sausage still on it...
Then a bit of a nap in the chair...
Up and moving 1330... and S&D&D along with 4 more bowel movements.
Gave Her a kiss good-bye,  and in my car 14:05.
At work..in the office , 15:00.

At work, just wrapping up the tail end of Comi-Con,  which meant 1/5 of our working drivers are IN or on the way back from San Diego...
And for Monday,  setting up for a huge "Sales" event involving  the four new Teslas we just acquired, and one new Escalade, and all six of the new Caddies or Lexi, plus three besides....  
The dead heat of summer is supposed to be our really slow time of year.
Ha.

HsLS  135
HsLO  347
HsLD  12
H UN 348
Her DO?  no



No comments:

Post a Comment