Thursday, January 2, 2014

01.01 Diary

Shortly after midnight, we began looking around for a 'play station', and and found one, in a smaller adjoining room,  essentially a box to kneel on, with a higher box, to put one's chest flat on, and a stockade behind it, if one wanted to put one neck and wrist in between the boards, then have the boards locked together, but that was not Her desire.
I stripped bare, and knelt on the low box, put my chest on the upper box...and waited.

She started with the zombie-killer paddle, and very quickly drew blood from the weakened spots on my buttocks, from Christmas Day.
After short negotiations, She decided to continue with the tawse on my back, and cane strokes down my thighs.
Well, owch, and more owch, and actually resulted in the breaking of ..what I thought was...my good long cane.  Ah well.





I dressed, we lurked about a bit more....and departed.
Back to Denny's for dessert, then home....   and sound asleep  03:30.

Up 0930, chores etc....
Back in bed with Her and ...some WMS!....  actually two sets, as I took a break after the first, before being ready for a second go round.....
AND She conked out, flat asleep for over an hour.
She woke up, starting moving around, and we went out for errands: a bank deposit, grocery shopping, gas in my car....then home, as She continued working on NYD dinner.....ham with black eyed peas.
No hot water.....and I started looking into that, come to find out, that there have been ongoing problems with getting the pilot light on this water heater to stay on...so I fixed that, I thought.
I continued getting ready for work.....She had a bowl of the stew ready for me,  we said, good bye, and off I went.
Wednesday night is my joint night with the other/new overnight guy, so I did a whole lot of nothing for several hours, and after eating my dinner around 23:30, went and slept in my car for some 5 1/2 hours....

Hr SLO  439 1/2
Hr s L S   12
HR s L D  23
Hr UN 189




No comments:

Post a Comment