Monday, January 27, 2014

01.23 DIARY

Off work  07:30.
She picked me up at the office around 0815, and we headed to the Valley for a dr. appointment.
Nothing new or exciting there, just a follow up from prior visits.
Then off for breakfast at a diner that we had not been to, for quite some time.
And...headed home.

By the time we got home, and I puttered around,
I got to sleep around 14:00.

Awake around 19:30.

She whipped  up a pot of chili for dinner.

I watched Shameless and Episodes in my bedroom while She spent a lot of time sitting at Her computer in the other bedroom.

I started a 'Gripe List'-- things that I would gripe or complain about if I was "allowed to", and this was my first entry in it.

She came into my room, and we went to sleep, together, around midnight.











No comments:

Post a Comment