Monday, January 20, 2014

01.19 Diary

In our room...R in one bed, She and I in the other.....
We lay together, and I felt the stirring ...of a rising erection....
She got in position, I got on top of Her, and we performed the ol' in-out in-out for fifteen, twenty minutes.... until my penis had enough, and drooped.   She whispered, "Thank you," and I got off Her.

I rolled onto my side, facing the wall, and She got up, and into bed, next to R.
I heard faint motion, and an occasional gasp from Her.
When I saw some light come on, I turned around, and saw the empty bed, so both of them were in the bathroom.
I asked Her about it later.... She said, R had to pee, and didn't have any condoms...so She was cleaning up and out...Herself.
She returned to bed with me.
I was in a bit of a mood, because I wasn't quite sure how I felt about this bed-jumping.... but after a few minutes, I rolled over and held and spooned with Her, as we went to sleep.

And up around 0800  for showers and packing and checking out,  then back to the Bod for the famous pancake breakfast.
While hanging around there,  She asked me how I felt 'about last night' and I told Her, it took some processing, but I've come to grips with it, and am calling it 'compersion'... that I am happy in Her happiness....  with the minor addition...  because I feel confident, She will always return to MY bed, sooner or later.

We departed, and headed home.
All She wanted to do, was get inside, and lay down...which She did.
In the meantime, R and I moved Her desk into the C-room, as it's been a long standing project to get that desk in that room, then put the new fish tank on top of it.
Had to wake Her up to supervise it, though.
Then I took care of laundry,  and other chores.
I wanted to put up a curtain rod in Her room, but R and Her were both asleep in there.
Same with emptying closets.....
I dusted and wiped down the desk, making sure it was ready for the tank.
I read three days of papers, and had a snack,
and started on a nap, around 15:30.
Up around 17:15  for a shower.
I was sitting on the toilet, when She came in, and starting squeezing out blackheads on my forehead, and scrubbing out inside of, and the backside of, my ears.....
Then I took a shower,  dressed, made coffee.... and left, around 18:40
Arrived at work 19:20.....

Quiet night SO FAR   as of 01:20.

HsLO  111
HsLS  23
HsLB  25
D UN  19  this month





1 comment:

  1. You know I wouldn't have done it without discussing it first and getting some feedback from you about how you felt about it. Thank you for holding me after. I needed that so badly. I felt rotten about it, but it had to be done. Hopefully, it will never happen like that again.

    ReplyDelete