Wednesday, January 29, 2014

01.28 Diary

Off work, 0630, and headed home, with stomach still.... annoying.
Hard to describe..tight, acidy...just annoying and sometimes painful.
Home, 0740 or so....  went in,  fed the animals.
Then, without a shower or undressing, went into Her room, where She was awake, and told Her, I feel like crap, I just want to eat something that might help settle my stomach, and go to sleep, and She said, "Go."
Then She asked me to do like, three different things first......

Then I fixed a meal, and read Sunday's paper while I ate...and was in my bed, around 10:00.

She called me at noon, said Her 2nd oldest son was coming over, and needed to use our driveway, and would I move my car.
So I got up, and did so ** and went back to sleep.

And, She called me at 15:00, saying that the aforementioned son wanted to come into the house, and would I go open the door for him (and the friend he had with him.) And I got up, and did so ** and went back to sleep.

And She got home ..and woke me up  at 17:00, saying, "I need to talk."
"You've been smoking again..."
I admitted to bumming a cigarette now and then, from drivers at work.
She said She had found a number of butts, of my brand, on the side of our house.
...which were from....  back in November, for heaven's sake, during THAT period, until She busted me on it, just before my birthday.
She said, "NO MORE LIES! If I ask you, you tell me, you understand?"
Yes, I understand.

Punishment: not for smoking, but for lying about it:  yet to be determined.  
In a chatroom, She said, She is 'still debating it".

Whatever.
I'm passed caring.
I think I'm depressed.

Finally up, 1730 or so....
Shower, dressed, out......  
Traffic and more fakokta traffic....
At work, 19:40  for a very long shift.
If I manage to stay. My stomach is still upset.

We chatted some in the F-chat room, but nothing of consequence.
 Other than, She made a comment that "Mistress is always right.."
and I said, "Um.."
And She said, "Do you really want to argue that while I'm still debating punishment?"

Moving on....

HsLO  182
HsLS   158
HsLB  97
D UN  28  this month

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment