Monday, January 27, 2014

01.25 Diary

Up around 0930.
We knew we needed to do our weekly supermarket shopping.
We decided, we'd do it when we get home, as we were going to a Munch, way up in the SFV at 13:00,
so we poked around a bit in the morning,  then departed around noon.
Traffic looked bad at first, but opened up, and we arrived minutes before 13:00

I was trying to get my stuff together as we were walking into the restaurant, and She grumbled, "Why aren't you on my left?"
"Sorry," I mumbled.  **

We entered, with a choice of sitting at the long table, or individual booths.
We were expecting friends, the same couple that were at our wedding.
It was my assumption, that THEY would prefer being at the long table, but She decided on a booth, and we had a bit of discussion about it,  which even resulted in Her texting C, asking if a booth is okay.  **

They were delayed, and we ordered lunch while waiting.
She pulled me in, close to Her....and  bit down on my neck, a couple inches below my earlobe, HARD (it still hurts),  while lecturing me about .... I honestly don't remember, something like, "You won't do this, and you won't do that...", but I was wincing in pain, so I don't remember the particulars.
I can honestly say, I'm not fond of that treatment in public places.  I felt quite antagonistic about it for quite sometime afterwards.     **

Our lunch arrived, and we ate.
Our friends arrived, and they sat with us, and we chatted awhile.
We set a tentative date to have them over to our house, in late February.

We left around 3, heading to the Vet to pick up our dog.
I expected a small office; I was quite surprised.
We had to wait awhile for the dog.... a while longer for pain meds for her, and a while longer for antibiotics.
Finally, we were good to go.
I sat in the back with Donna, a 70 lb uber-friendly pit bull, and we headed home.




Introductions were made between Donna and our other dogs in the house.
We left her in the care of R, and headed for the market.
She had a plan for dinner, that She did not want to tell me about.
We went to the supermarket.
Somewhere in the shopping trip, Little-S emerged. We chatted, and continued shopping.
And checked out, and returned home.
We unloaded, and she started the cooking.
I got my laundry, and made my bed.
My little dog Cookie was terrified and terrorized by Donna, so I stayed in my room, with Cookie on the bed with me.
I lay down for a nap at 20:15.
At 22:00, She (not Little-S) yelled into my room, "Are you having dinner?"
"Yes... "
"It's ready."
I got up.  
Dinner was baked chicken, and stuffing, and baked sweet potatoes.
After dinner, I went back to my room, while She said, "I have a couple things to take care of, I'll be in around midnight..."
I dozed off, with Cookie on the bed with me.
She came in later and said, "For now, it looks like it will be easier, if I sleep in the other room, while you sleep here with Cookie..."
"Sure," I said.

Off to sleep, I went.

HsLO 110
HsLS   86
HsLB   25
D UN   25  this month

** on Gripe List**




No comments:

Post a Comment