Tuesday, January 21, 2014

01.20 Diary

Home....
Chores (feeding animals)...
And undressed, heading for the shower, after I gathered the three implements She had requested in chat,the night before (wooden spoon, medium length/medium weight paddle, and a yet-unused leather strap, flat on one side, metal studs on the other).
R was off work for the holiday, and I could see he was up and getting dressed, as I headed into the shower.
I dropped the implements on the bed next to Her as She lay yet sleeping, and went into the shower.
Clean and dry, I dressed in white socks and robe, and went into Her bedroom, and stood next to Her, waking Her up.
She looked up, and said, "Care to join me?"
"Sure..."
I put away my robe, and climbed in next to Her, and we lay, half dozing a bit.
After a while, I became obviously aroused,  and despite the pain She was feeling between Her legs from Her double-fucking late Saturday night, She took off Her foot jammies, got on Her back, and pulled me on top of Her, and we did the ol in-out in-out for awhile.
I felt ...close...at times...but ultimately said, "It's not happening," and stopped, and She whispered, "That's okay."
I rolled off Her, and we cuddled a few minutes, then She got up to go pee, and came back, and asked, "Ready for a spanking?"
"Yep."
"FDAU."
I got up on the edge of the bed, with my feet just over the edge, on my knees, ass up, and face down on the covers....
And She beat my buttocks for awhile with the paddle, then the spoon.
Then She stopped, and had me move around a bit, while She checked out and cleaned up the scabs on my back from scratches.  ....  Wonder where THOSE came from?   Ha.
Then She had me stretch out, flat, prone, face down, as She continued.
She was done, about to get Herself ready, and I said, 'A little more please....'
She picked up the paddle, and gave my buttocks a few more hard ones.
Note to self: not always a good idea to ask for more, once She says She is done.
We got up,  She dressed, I put on the robe, and we went to the kitchen, me to start on my dinner, Her for a snack to take Her morning meds with....
Before I could sit down to eat, there was a bit of a scramble with the three of us trying to find Her pink sneakers....
Which She finally found, in a plastic bag, in a side pocket of Her unpacked suitcase, brought home from the weekend away.
I swear, when I unpacked the car, I brought those in separately, and dropped them at the side of Her bed, Sunday afternoon, while She was napping.   No clue, how the sneakers got back into Her suitcase.
Anyway, they were found, and She was off, to work.
She said good bye to me, and R was nowhere in sight, and She yelled, "Goodbye R, wherever you are."
As She walked out the front door, R came in the back door, muttering, "Fucking finally."
"Fucking finally?" I repeated.
"Yeah, She drives me nuts..."
Hmmm.
I started eating, with the morning paper in front of me, and finished....
And went to bed,  1115 or so.

She woke me up around 1700 when She got home.... and I started slowly moving.
Very slowly. as I saw when I was heading for the shower, it was already 1800.
I could see, in Her room, as I got in the shower, that She was already in bed, taking a nap.
I showered quickly,  dressed, made coffee, and headed out.
With a stop for gas, I was rolling towards work at 1840, and still arrived at work 1925, due to very light holiday traffic.

The usual guy I work with, E, had called out sick, and the manager was filling in,  which gave us time to clarify the new and different schedule I would start working, starting the coming week.
Work was quiet, and he left...me alone...around 2130.

I saw that She was posting on Fet....and after a bit,  joined Her in sp-o for some chat.

She said goodnight to me, around 0100.

Of note: She did not specify any or even a number of implements to bring with me, into the bedroom, in the morning.    Not that it's a big deal; I can always go fetch, when or if She requires it.

She was obviously tired when She came home from work, as She went straight to bed,  but, I do wonder if we'll be returning to the twice-a-day regimen.  It's always 'nice' to go to work with a sore or stinging bottom.

HsLO  135
HsLS   15
HsLB   14
D UN   20  this month




 

No comments:

Post a Comment