Monday, January 6, 2014

1.02 Diary

Off work, and directly to MarVista for a job interview, sort of.
In my profession, I don't need an interview, my rep comes ahead of me. This was just a 'meeting of the minds' an introduction...... and letting them know what I want to make the change of job.
I left there 0745 and headed home.
Chores, and talking to Her as She was awake.
No hot water again, I went to check it out....pilot out again....damn.
I fussed about trying to get my printer to work here,  to no avail.
She went on to work, asking me to make a bank deposit for Her.
After my breakfast, I went out and did so..... then came home to update my blogs, before turning in for a bit of a nap....................  12:30

Up 17:00.
I already had dibs on watching the OU Alabama bowl game, so when R got home, HE got to go to a meeting with Her in SB, and I got to stay home, and watch the game, and work on a job application.

They came home kinda late:  
She and I spent some time in the hot tub....
and got to sleep around 0300.

HSLO 463 1/2
HSLS  36
HSLB  47
HR UN 213 (this month, 48)







No comments:

Post a Comment