Thursday, January 23, 2014

01.22 Diary.....

Home.... about 07.00.
Chores....  done.
Grabbed two IFD,  a short paddle with a round head... Lollipop? and a long light wood paddle ...Paint Stick?
And undressed, and got in the shower.
And out, and dried off, and put on long white socks, and went into Her bedroom.
It took a couple light kisses to wake Her up.... and She suggested I join Her in bed, and we cuddled and dozed.
Eventually, we woke up, and She told me to get up.... and walk near Her side of the bed, naked, while She inspected me.
And I asked, "What about your spanking?"
"Oh, you haven't forgotten about that....?"
"No."

In chat, a few hours prior to this, She told me, that She 'needed' or 'deserved' a spanking, because She almost got Herself fired from Her part time job working for Her mentor, DW,  because She has a problem getting to him at a consistent time, and when he came down on Her about it, She felt some internal grumbling that She feels bad about...feeling.   So...

"Let's get it over with....how do you want me?"
I got on the bed,  sitting, with legs extended, and got Her torso over my lap, with Her panties off.
And I began...smacking Her adorable bottom with my right hand, in the best fashion I could figure out....
as She kept very still and very quiet....
Much later, She said, She lost count at a hundred.... I wasn't counting at all.   I just kept on smacking ... until my right arm and shoulder got too tired to continue.  
I stopped....  and She was actually sniffling,  just a little bit.
We talked about it, a bit...
And I asked, "So, does that bottom hurt too much to have sex?"
"Oh no," She said.
I was mostly flaccid, but it didn't take a lot of stimulation, rubbing the cock head against Her pussy lips, to get it hard, and soon, we were lustily doing the ol in-out in-out.
After fifteen or twenty minutes, my penis wilted, and I got off Her.
We then eliminated the possibility of Her using the paddles on me, as She was about...out of time.
We went to the kitchen, to begin morning food.

And She ate, dressed, etc, and went to work,  while I took my tray into my bedroom, and watched the first episode of the season of Episodes.

And ... to sleep, around 11:30.

Woke up once ...when She got home...  16:30, as She shared with me the chocolate-fudge-peanut butter pie She brought home.... and I added to that some Oreo mint cookies...and went back to bed, and immediately starting having acid reflux.

UP around 19:15.       And showered, and dressed....
and all three of us into Her car  as She was taking me to work .

Her car clock showed 21:00 when we arrived,   right on time, I thought.
Then I walked into the office...  20:45.    ...forgot She keeps Her car clock set early.

Wednesday is the only night that I work all night with another guy.
Well, was the only night, as this is projected to be the last such night, with schedule changes forthcoming.
But it meant,  I got to do numerous non-work related things, while my ambitious co-worker took care of almost everything.  

Now..... 06:37 a.m.    YAWNNNNNNN    ...
....gonna be a long day.....

HsLO  38
HsLS  14
HsLB  62  (for me, 13 for Her)
D UN   22   this month



No comments:

Post a Comment