Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1.14 Diary and Happy FourMonth Anniversary to US!

Up 0930 or so, and now that I was feeling ...fine, SHE wasn't feeling well,  and She called off 'work' for the day.
I fed the animals....
and brought my laptop into Her room, and we sat side by side, doing computer stuff, mostly financial, bill paying and the like.

I saw that I was overdrawn on my primary bank account, and I 'ran' out...to my car, and went to my bank and made a deposit from my other account, and returned home.

We continued doing computer stuff.....

And I decided to take a nap before work, around 16:00 and She joined me.
She said, "We ARE going to get back to ...me spanking your butt, once we're both up to it."
I asked, "What does that mean for today?"
"It means, I don't feel up to it."
Ah, well....

We got up around 17:30..... She was hurrying to get to a dinner meeting and I showered quite quickly, and dressed, and was in my car 18:30, a bit later than I really like on a weekday....
Traffic was slow, but not miserable, and I arrived at work  19:30.

Work was...has been...busy, but not horrific.
I caught up on blogging,  did some chatting.....   and so on.

HsLO  205
HsLS   69
HsLB   110
Days UN   14....

Dammmmmmm...
January is nearly half over....
and so far, I've had just one hard beating (NYE party...) and two minor ones...
We've had sex only four times....
I've had one orgasm.....
Being sick has really fouled things up, this month.




No comments:

Post a Comment