Monday, January 20, 2014

01.18 Diary

Everybody up..around 0700, and showered, and we headed out, to a Walmart, that opened at 0800.
She ran in, purchased some ginger root (and a pair of sneakers, and some socks)...and we headed out. She starting giving directions to the BoD, which I had already mapped out, and I continued my crabby mood, talking about getting directions when I had already figured it out....
We arrived at the BoD for registration, almost the first ones there......
And ...the day began.  
Coffee wasn't ready yet, so I excused myself to go the two blocks to the 7-11, to fetch a couple cups, and returned.
Registration was finishing....the introductory speech was done....   and GD opened the board for people to post their classes.
She posted one class for figging, and another for  Chastity device demonstration. Another person had the same idea for chastity devices, so we agreed to do the class together.

She and R attended an early class on needleplay, and I kinda wandered around.

Then, there was a class on milking & squirting.
Or rather, the class was being called by someone who wanted to find out HOW to do it.
M immediately volunteered, saying, "Let me show you...."
We put the plastic sheet on the table; She took off Her shorts and underpants and shoes, and got on the table and opened Her legs, and I put a glove on my right hand..... and slipped it between Her legs and began stroking Her g-spot with my two middle fingers....  
Squirting was not forthcoming, but She certainly got wet.
There was some chat about milking, and prostate milking, but nobody was demonstrating it.

Around noon,  the three of attended an out-on-the-lawn open discussion on Polyamory.
It was interesting, but I can't say I gained any insights from it.

We went back in, and began setting up for our Chastity Device presentation.
The other fellow had his group of devices, I had mine.... I began by, before the class, putting on one of my stranger devices, simply because it's the hardest to get off and on....
And we went on.
Apparently, other fellow was not about to strip off and demonstrate how any of his devices look 'on him'.
She had me put on my double-lock cage so She could show how that one worked.
I never got a chance to show the humbler... or the locking butt plug...    well, another time...?

That one over with, She asked if if I had a knife, for Her to start cutting up the ginger root.
"Sure," I said, handing Her one, and She ran off to where our big Dungeon bag, without waiting for me to say anything, so continued calming packing and waiting til She came back, which She did....
"I can't find the ginger..."
I handed it to Her.
And She went off to find a place to start carving pieces.
My e-cig was 'out'.
I asked Her if I had time....and I did...and I drove up to the 7-11 for another e-cig and more coffee, and returned.

We gathered for Her figging class, which was sparsely attended.... I believe because it was not well-advertised....  and the lateness in the day had folks in waning interest.

She spoke of some history, then had me get naked, and lay flat on a table on my stomach, and figged my ass.
Then had me turned over, and inserted ginger pieces in my urethra....
Then had me turn over again, to demonstrate the purpose of the fig, by using a hairbrush-paddle on my ass, with the ginger still inserted.
Then She told me to 'take em out'..... and get up and dressed, and I did...
And She took off Her shorts and panties, and got on the table,  and opened Her legs,  and had me demonstrate figging, on Her outer lips...and on the clitoral hood.....   as She gasped loudly.
She called an end of the class...and people walked away as She lay there.....  and with cold paper towels added, She gasped and moaned quite loudly.

...We were sitting on the couch.... waiting for the closing circle... talking....
I said, "First I'm going to say, I've been ...well.... edgy...because...I've been ...pissed off about yesterday's spanking. I don't know why I've been pissed off, but I have been, and once I figure it out, I'll tell you."
"Okay..."
"And, I've been in a mood... a very tense mood...which ALWAYS happens to me,  prior to any form or public speaking or presentation.  It was one, easy thing for me, to be a silent demo dummy for the figging...but speaking for the CD presentation....the idea of it, had me freaked...."
"Okay."
"So, I woke up at like 0200, wanting to go pee, and the second I did, R jumped up out of his bed and went to the bathroom, so I lay there waiting a bit, then I heard a bit of a 'groan'...  which could have come from the feeling of passing a good bowel movement...or from, you know, cumming."
"OH?" she said..... then She jumped up, and ran off to find R.
She returned after some minutes, and sat back down.
"He admitted to it, that he has been masturbating.... and I told him, that's not fair to me.... and I'm giving him a deadline of Tuesday night..... if he hasn't had sex with me by then, I'm locking you both up in chastity."
"Hey, what did I do?"
"What's fair is fair..."
"Hmmm...."
"Maybe tonight.... can you have sex with me, while he is in the other bed?"
"Oh, I wouldn't mind, but I don't know if my lower brain will cooperate....but I can certainly service you orally, if need be..."
"And if he hears that, maybe he'll be ready to have sex with me..."
"You'll jump from my bed to his?"
"If it works out, yes...."

Then it was time for the circle and closing, where folks gave thanks for the classes they saw and to the people who put on the whole thing etc....   then we adjourned, for people to go have dinner or whatever, and to return later, if they wanted to, for the after-Grue party.

We left, and went straight to the Caro's, next to our motel, for dinner.......
It took the waitress three times to deliver to Her, one glass of water, no ice, no lemon.
Otherwise, it was pretty good.
Then we went to the motel,  and changed clothes, and we both helped Her into Her lace-up-in-the-back corset....   and returned to the BoD.
It was slow going to start with. 
And we just ...watched.
And I continued to be ...awed.
Until I began my descent into BDSM, I had seen, in the flesh, oh maybe four naked women, in the flesh.
Nowadays, I go to these parties, and see all sorts of naked or half naked women, and men.... wandering about like it's the most natural thing....

The place started filling up, lots of scenes going on, and we decided maybe it was time to get into one.
However I had a nagging in my colon.....   so first I went to my car, to fetch some Alka Seltzer, which usually helps in getting things started, then I went to the toilet with my enema nozzle/bulb and portable bidet nozzle....  and was able to clear out my colon and rectum, and clean up.
I returned, and we managed to maneuver a spanking bench into a suitable place.
She had me strip, naked, and get on the bench.
She started with beating my buttocks with the paddle-brush.... then decided my crack was not clean enough to suit Her, and gather some babywipes, to thoroughly clean me, there.
Then She continued, with strokes from Her long bamboo cane.....  and strokes from the riding crop....
and swats from the zombie-killer...   then swaps with the 'soft side' of the wafflemaker....  then She turned it over to use the pointy side.... and after a few swaps, stopped altogether, and began wiping my buttocks off.
From my viewpoint, I can't see a damned thing, so I had no idea what was going on, or why She stopped.
I do know I had just plateaued...  had reached the point of not really feeling it anymore, of heading into subspace....  
And She told me, the wafflemaker had drawn too much blood, and 'people were freaking out'.
So She cleaned up...showed me paper towels and babywipes with blood spatter on them...
And She took a number of pictures (at the end of this....)
And She told me to get up...slowly if need be...and dress...and clean up the station...which I did.
Then I found a place on a couch to sit, and after a bit, She joined me.
And She decided She had an urge for ice cream, so we found R, grabbed our bags, and departed.
And went back to the restaurant adjacent to the motel.
The server was a gentleman who looked like he would crumble to dust at any moment.
He couldn't get an order of three coffees correct...he brought two...
And we all ordered the same sundae,with coffee ice cream, and brought them with vanilla.
M asked him about it, and said, "Oh we're out of coffee ice cream."
Well, he should have said something at the beginning.
But, when he brought the check, he said he only charged us for two of them.
Okay fine.
And, we returned to our room.

hSLO 87
HsLS  87
HsLB  1  (party style)
D UN   18  this month


















1 comment:

  1. "The server was a gentleman who looked like he would crumble to dust at any moment."

    Truer (and funnier) words have never been written. thank you for giving me a pre-bedtime giggle!

    ReplyDelete