Monday, January 13, 2014

Diary Jan 7 through 12

what with still being flu-ish, I'm about a week behind..... but not much to write about....
Jan 7:
home.....  sleep, up....feeling poorly, went to work,  white as a sheet....coworkers sent me home....
back home...back to bed for the night.

Jan 8
Up and awake...and trying to find a plumber.  Shower, toilet, sink stopped up...must be a  main sewer line.
One guy came out, said, he needed a clean out to do it from, or he could install one for $2400.
No thanks.
Moved on down the phone book.
Found a Dial One plumber who came out, cleaned it out from the roof..... finally, mission accomplished.
The boss told me to take the night off from work....
Went with M to Soup Plantation for dinner...and  back home...and back to bed.

HslO  61
HsLS  61
HsLB  191
H UN 192  this month

Jan 9
Up and moving for shopping etc for a meeting of Hers tonight and what not.
First I was up early and took R to work...
home for a nap...up, to supermarket.
a very light spanking in the kitchen, around noon
car cleaning,  picked up R at work...
Home, showers for all, and off to Dy for a dinner/inspection/meeting....
Home about 23:30, and back to bed.

HsLO  85
HsLS  85
HsLB   12
H un 216 this month

Jan 10
Up...
She tried out the 2 new paddles we acquired the day before, briefly around 10:00
Then up and out....to see Her beautician, at 11:00...
Gift shopping....
Back home,  She went to pick up a special order cake, I went to pick up Her PoC, Mb, and brought her back to the house.
M was ready when we arrived, and the two of them got in M's car to go somewhere else, to get someone else and change vehicles and head east to O.
R and I continued getting ready,
then we got in my car and headed to O.
We arrived, checked in, had dinner....
And went to bed, M and I in my room, R in his.

HsLo 109
HsLS  109
HsLB  36
H un 240 this month

Jan 11
Up...downstairs for breakfast....
And getting ready....She and R went to the  big local shopping center, O.M.  I stayed at the hotel, as I had to:
Around 13:00 I headed back to LB, to pick up Her mentor, W, to bring him back to the reception....
On the way, She called me, asking me to pick up some note cards somewhere, as She couldn't find any.
We were back in O around 1530 looking for a place, any place to buy note cards.
Kinda funny, the two of us on GPS trying to find a Target, a Kmart, a CVS, any damn thing....
Finally located a Target...and I went in.
When I returned, W was rooting in the trunk of my vehicle....M had called while I was out,  saying the R could not find his suit!  Maybe it was in my car?
No, he just flat didn't bring the damn thing.
We returned to the room, where M was trying to work it out, finally found someone with a spare pair of dress pants and dress shirt.
R went downstairs to borrow those and dress;  M showered, and went downstairs to dress, I showered and dressed,  W and I went down to the reception room.

It was ...a great reception.  Very good for M; Her day/night to shine.  
After the reception was a private party in the room She shared with others....and we went downstairs.
I was feeling....crappy, and laid down on Her bed.
She came in and talked to me, as did Mb and others.

Once I could get up, I went to find W,  to take him home.

Made great time getting him home.
M called me asking me to bring back something, anything, that She could eat/drink to take Her pills with...the hotel had NO vending machines of any kind.
I left W's house, east on 7th, ran into a freeway closure, that diverted me onto Study,  and took me back whence I came.  I turned up Bell, saw a sign for the 45 south, took it, and ran into the same freeway closure....   forcing me back onto Study.   So I went the OTHER way, headed north,  and after a bit, turned east on Will, then managed to get on the 65N, like I wanted....and continued on my way.
Back in O, slid through a gas station for soda and candy, and arrived back at the hotel room around  01:30.

HsLO  133
HsLS   133
HsLD   38
H UN   268  this month

Jan 12
In the room...She ate, drank, took Her meds, and told me how horny She's been lately.
I was happy to accommodate with some WMS.....   and after my penis had had enough, I continued giving Her oral satisfaction, until She passed out.
Asleep around 03:00
And up... 830 or 900
Up in a big hurry to go down for breakfast....... then She had to go get ready to conduct a Study group meeting.
R and I went about packing up our room,  figuring out what was going in my car, what was going in Her room downstairs, as She would be staying on.....
We got all that sorted, then we were supposed to help prep for the after-class luncheon.
But..R said, he didn't know where it was going to be.... ??
And, M had told me the night before, I was going to be needed to go out and get pre ordered food....which R did not know about it...and neither did anybody else.
As we stood around, looking...silly,  two other guys arrived with the food....and others began setting up.
The heck with it, I went to my car, and leaned back for a nap.
R called me around 11:30, saying, "The lunch party has started, come on in..."
I did.
I caught up with M in Her room, trying to get Her sh*t together for what was staying, and what I was taking with me.
But She couldn't find Her SO's uniform..... and sent me off to find it.
I went to my car first..... and looked in suitcases...then back up to the room we were in..... then thought about it...She handed it to me at the banquet....I did not go to my room from there, but direct to the after-party....and so I returned to Her room, and found it in the plastic bag, on the bar counter....sigh.....
Inside the party, She introduced me to a woman, who had stories to tell about not being admitted to CIT, back in the day when CIT was not admitting women as freshman....and had other stories to tell.
Then, it was time for R and I to go home.
We packed up the last of it, and headed home, listening to a playoff game on the radio.
We unpacked...
I did laundry,   read  several days worth of papers while watching the game.....
And napped from 1700 to 1800.
Up, showered, dressed....and feeling queasy.
Four trips to the toilet (sit down)  etc....
Dressed, in car 1830...
And at work, 1930..and throwing up
Busy fukkin night.
The boss was there, with others.
He couldn't get the other overnight guy to come in..... but he told me, if I could hang in til midnight, he would
relieve me.
I managed to do so, throwing up, about every half hour....
He came back, and I clocked out around 00:17.

HsLO 157
HsLS   21
HsL B   62
H UN  292  this month.....

No comments:

Post a Comment