Sunday, January 19, 2014

01.16 Diary

Off work 08:30 and headed home...
And it wasn't til I was headed home, that I realized, I had just worked an 11 1/2 hour shift ( - 1/2 hour clock out for lunch) and had no idea why.  Apparently, the manager had miscalculated hours when he posted it, and I had never double checked it myself.
Home...talking to Her, and chores while She got ready to go to work, then other things I needed to do, mostly on line, including swapping emails with my work manager about my upcoming decision about another job offer I had.
Then dinner, and sleep  oh  1445
and up 1745.
Shower and dressed....as She arrived home, and off we went to HB, to attend a femdom-oriented munch.

Home....
She was not feeling well.... which meant, Her preference was to sleep in the bedroom closest to the bathroom, which was the other bedroom, so I went to my room, alone, watched an ep of Justified on the DVR, and went to sleep  0100....

HsLO  39
HsLS   39
HsLB  38
D unlock 16 this month



No comments:

Post a Comment