Sunday, January 19, 2014

01.17 diary

Awake 0715, when She woke me up, asking me to come join Her in Her bed...
And awake again 0930.... chores and etc...
And out together 11:45, heading to TOR where She had an appointment with Her beautician...
During which time, I got an email from my work manager, asking me to call him, so I stepped out of the room, and we talked, about a potential very interesting work schedule for me.
I finished up, went back in the room, and She was about ready, and She dressed and we left.
She had to go to the bank and move money around.... then we went to a Pet store, and put in a supply of cat food, dog food, and other cat and fish supplies.
We went home, and unloaded, then got back in the car, and headed out to a 99c store, in search of ginger root.   We picked up a number of items, but ...no ginger root in stock, so we went to another 99c store some 8 minutes away, and no ginger root there either..and we headed back home.
And began to pack, as the three of us were headed out that night,  to go to a meet-in-greet in WCO prior to the Grue, the next day, and staying in a motel that night (and the next night).... and still needed to track down some ginger root, time permitting.
I packed one bag of all my chastity devices, seven of them, plus some odds and ends that weren't exactly chastity devices,  in preparation for a  presentation She suggested I give....
I packed the Dungeon bag with every one of our daily implements, plus some lesser used ones (floggers) and a number of other items of possible interest (nipple clamps, etc).
She wanted an ice chest, to have cold water, etc in the room, available. So She sent R out to get one from the garage. He brought one back....with a non-matching lid, so She sent him again, to find  the lid that matches it.
For Her figging demo, She wanted to have a plastic sheet (bought one at the 99c Store, for about a dollar), a regular bed sheet (She dug up one), a knife for paring, a dispensable one in case it gets lost (I found a couple) ...and a blanket, to wrap around oneself , in case it gets  chilly, while having few, if any clothes on.
I picked out a blanket, and She said, "Yes, that's good...."  then a few minutes later, came from Her room, holding a different one..."This one instead..."
I frowned. "The one I picked ain't good enough?"
"I think this one will be better."
"Do you want to pick the knife to take, since I obviously can't choose the right thing?"
She looked at me with an angry face, and said, "Get in here."
I followed Her into Her bedroom, and She said, "Drop your pants."
I did. 
"Bent over the bed."
I did.
She went to my room, and came back with the long, heavy, bamboo zombie killer paddle.
"You need to lose the attitude, and be careful of how you talk to me."
She whacked my bottom some twenty five times with that paddle.
With no warm-up, it hurts-like-hell.
R walked in for the 'tail' end of it.  
"He's getting this for attitude he gave me," She said to him.
"Oh," he said, non-plussed.
"Pull up your pants......   lose the attitude...and go finish packing."
I did so.
While feeling angry.... bitter....pissed-off...  just, ready to chew on some nails.
Everybody and everything was packed, and R and I took it to my car, and I loaded it up.
We checked out the traffic options on sigalert,  and decided on 710 N, to 10 E, and off we went, albeit somewhat slowly....around 1715.
The dinner 'started' at 19:00 and we were watching to see if we would have time to check in at the motel first, or find another 99c on the way, first. 
We did not, and arrived at the restaurant just before 19:00.
We entered.... a few others were there, in the bar.... the room the restaurant was providing  was not yet ready...
But after a few minutes, the room was ready, and we moved in.
And it was a meet and greet, at a Mexican restaurant....
  and after a while, the noise level became too much, and I stepped out for awhile, and went to sit alone in my car..... and then I returned.....
Around 22:00, we had all had enough, and made our goodbyes, and departed, and headed to the motel, to check in....
And we moved into the room, what bags we needed....  
R slept in one bed, J and I slept in the other,  and that's all we did, getting to sleep, quite quickly.

The evening did continue, with me being ... bitter...  and giving Her one or two-word answers to questions...  
She knew something was ..amiss, but I was not talking about it.

I DID talk to Her about it, the next day, during the Grue after-Grue-party,  and rather than wait for proper chronology, I'll try to explore my feelings now.

THIS spanking was 'impromptu' and 'punishment'.
Such spankings have been rare.
I remember....one..... back in October....  a quick one with some cane strokes, in my bedroom, while getting ready for one of our numerous trips....
Otherwise, there haven't been any real 'surprises' , and  for the most part, the 'beatings' have been for our mutual pleasure.
But THIS one...  happened quickly...  unexpected...  in a context in which I would not have expected it (packing for a trip)...   and it was for ... a good reason.
And I got my knickers in a twist about it.
And, I just don't know why.
THIS was very nearly a fantasy fulfillment.
For years I've fantasized of having a Mommy/Strict Wife calling me on a misdeed, and spanking me right then and there for it.
So, what about it, pissed me off?

The best I can come up with.... and this is 'weak', I admit, but it is the best I can come up with...is the lack of consistency.   I've shot off a smart mouth to Her before....  gawd knows, many times before....  and usually, She said, "Oh stop it..."   or  gave a me sad look...or even, apologized Herself, if She thought there was some fault on Her part.
But, this time, She whacked me for it.
Maybe I felt..... howcum I got away with the smartmouth many times before, and not this time?

In short, I deserved it, I knew I deserved it, I know I deserved it.
Perhaps...it would help (me, and my feelings about it) if She was really consistent with it,  letting me know anytime I smartmouth Her, that it is unacceptable.

Since then, I've expanded this short scene, in my mind, to a longer fantasy:
Which starts with Her telling me to strip naked for this beating.... (as, I am usually naked for them).
Afterwards, She says, "And you will remain naked, until we are finished packing, and ready to go out the door...."
 So there I am, walking around the house, gathering whatever.... in view of R.... my red buttocks on display...   until all the bags are by the front door, ready to go out.
Then She says, "Let's finish the lesson."  And has me bend over....  (whatever,  table, bed, or while standing) for further smacks of the paddle.
"Now get dressed, and let's get going...."

HsLO  63
HrLS  63
HsLB&p  8
DAYS un 17  this month
















No comments:

Post a Comment