Tuesday, January 7, 2014

1.05 Diary

Woke up 0830 or 0900.
Shoulda been up by 0800, if I was going to Service...but my head was still 'swollen' so to speak.

Meanwhile, She and R got up and moving,   as She had a meeting to go to, a 3 hour drive away.

They left, and I continued...sleeping...all day long, getting up now and then to snack, and read Sunday's paper....and dozing.

Around 1730, I started going through the motions of getting ready to go to work,  and realized, I just wasn't ...up for it (going to work).
I contacted my manager,  hoping to be able to beg off for tonight, and within a few minutes got a response,  okay to stay home...and I did, and continued sleeping, more or less, right up until She and R returned.

I was in bed, when She came in.....

HSLO  535 1/2
HSLS  46
HSLB 119
H Un  285  (this month 120)




No comments:

Post a Comment