Monday, January 6, 2014

1.03 Diary

Up around 0930....chores and coffee, and OUT to go dress shopping!
We started at the L Plaza, not much there....then went on over to the C Mall.....and not much there.
Lunch at Tony Roma's...
Then banking business in Trrz.....
Then slow drove back towards home........ to pick up DW, but a lot of time....
Arrived at his place 1800 ish...sat around, then went on a mission with him to try to find a place to get a key made....
Then went to a 'munch' at a rest't in LB.

Nice enough place, just too fukkn noisy for me...I couldn't take all the noise, and started coming down with a migraine.
First I put in earplugs (that I had with me) then switched to a headset, and listened to music on my phone...
until we left, around 22:00, and took DW home, and went home from there, arriving around 2230

Some hot tub time again...... then back into bed...
....
 HSLO  487 1/2
HSLS   60
HSLB  71
Hr Un 237  (72, this month)


No comments:

Post a Comment