Thursday, January 16, 2014

01.15 Diary

In the course of my slow work night,  Tues night to Wed morning,  I was in a chat room on Spo, and was PMed by a wannabe-male-slave.   He told me he has a few guys that he goes to for beatings and the like, but nothing permanent.... and one particular fetish he has, is for embarrassment, and started asking what my Mistress does to embarrass/that embarrasses me.
And I told him, in all honesty, nothing.
Or rather, it's not that She doesn't try at all, but rather, I have found nothing...up to now...that does embarrass me.
So, this guy asked all the usual questions in this regard:

 "Does She keep you naked at home?"   Hell, we'd both rather be naked at home.  We declared our house as clothing optional when we first moved in.  Now, if it would just warm up enough so that we can ditch our clothes on a regular basis....

"Does She keep you in chastity?"  Yes, sometimes, now and then,  whenever She chooses to, doesn't bother me.

"Does She tell anybody else about it when you're locked up?"   She has been known to post it on certain internet sites,  and at least once, had me display it to TOMOTH (the other man of the house, Her partner-in-crime, R).  Embarrassing for me?  No.

"Does She spank you while other people watch?"   gigglesnort Our first 'date' was a dungeon party,  where we had two separate sessions of Her beating my naked ass, while anybody who wanted to, watched.  Since then, we've attended numerous similar parties, doing the same thing.  Hell, one time, She worked Her gloved fist into my ass, while others were watching.  Embarrassing for me?  No.

"Does She spank you at home, while other watch?"   THIS has not 'come up' much, for lack of opportunity.  TOMOTH has witnessed a couple, or a few, and has certainly heard other ones when he wasn't actually watching.  But then, he has also watched Her beating me at dungeon parties.   One time, She invited our 20-something-year-old  female boarder-roommate to watch some of a caning She was giving me.  My face was pressed down against the mattress, so I have no idea how much she did watch.  And, She believes there was a time, some months ago, that Her sister watched some action in a garage in HB, but it's my belief that she did not see the action, but I remember dropping my pants to show her the afterglow on my buttocks.   At any rate, Embarrassing for me?  No.  On the contrary, this is a HUGE fantasy of mine,  to have guests at the house....and She spanks me as they watch.... or we go visiting somewhere, with similar results.

"Does She make you cross dress/wear women's clothing?"   MAKE ME?  gigglesnort  I LOVE this.  I have a huge wardrobe of girdles and stockings and bras and ..panties  and   more.   One time, She 'ordered' me to wear a tight black blouse and skirt that She provided to me, along with black panties and stay up stockings.... to a dungeon party.     Great fun! Embarrassing for me?  No.

"Does She let/have others spank you?"  This has not come up, for lack of opportunity....much.
There was one dungeon party where, after She had given me a hard beating, allowed another Mistress to chime in, using some unfamiliar implement on me that hurt like hell.  
And at another dungeon party, She allowed another Male, whom we are both friends with, strap, paddle, and cane my ass.  He broke two canes on me. 
But, since we moved into our house, we've had no occasions of visiting, or having visitors, for any such opportunity to arise.   At any rate,  Embarrassing for me?  No..

So...fun chat.  Certainly passed the time on a quiet morning at work.

Home.... around 07:00.
Chores done,  then a shower.....
I entered Her bedroom, wearing a robe and white socks.
She woke me up, and invited me into the bed.
I ditched the robe, and climbed in next to Her.
We cuddled, and talked, for a while.
Finally, She said, "Let's get to the beatings.  I have to get up and pee. Go get two implements, and come back."
As She set it, I felt ...something.  A  twinge?  If I was female, I might call it an orgasm.  It was some  kind of jerk or shiver through my body.   A mixed reaction of "oh nooooo" and "Oh BOY" .
.With the interesting result of, me getting an erection.
I showed it to Her, under the covers, as She was getting out of bed.  She looked, and raised an eyebrow or two, and went on to the bathroom.
I got up, put on my robe, heading to my room to choose implements, passed by the bathroom, and paused to show Her....  my fully engorged erection.
She looked at it and said,  "Never mind the implements, go back to bed."
I went, She came in,  got back under the covers (alllllll morning,  She was complaining about how 'cold it it', and was constantly asking to be covered up) and told me to .... just get on top of Her.
I did, and with Her hand guiding it, slid it into Her, effortlessly.
And proceeded with the old in-out in-out...   for some fifteen, twenty minutes, I'm guessing.
And glory be, I climaxed.
She told me to grab a towel, and get it under Her buttocks, which I did,  then I fulfilled my joyful duty of licking and sucking Her pussy, cleaning out my cum and Her joy juice.
Then She told me to get up next to Her, and cuddle awhile.
She told me that She did not O this time,  but it was not a big deal, there were plenty of ways I could get Her to cum, otherwise.
Then, She picked up Her phone, and sent a text to mine, which was in my robe pocket.
Of course, She could have just written this down, but She chose to do it this way.
Then She told me to choose a number, from one, two, or three.
I did a long version of eenie-meenie-miney-moe, and came up with 'two'. 
She said, "Look at the text."
The text read: 
" 1. Beating
   2. Orgasm for me
   3.  Both "
So.... this meant.... an orgasm for Her,  which I dutifully 'gave' Her, using my oral skills just below Her waist.
And, we cuddled.
And She said, "Well, what I really wanted was.... an orgasm for me, a beating for you, then a better orgasm for me..."
"But... the choice has been made..."
"I get to ...change my mind.  I am Contrary, after all."
"Um... two implements?"
"Yes, your choice."
I got up, went to my room, picked out the medium wooden church paddle, and another long skinny medium-weight paddle, and returned to Her room, and put them on the bed next to Her.

Why did I choose those paddles?  When given a choice, and when I'm really 'into it', I choose ones that I know I'm gonna feel, like cane or wafflemaker or heavy paddle.  But, at this point, I had not received a hard beating since the early hours of Jan 1st...., and a couple of very light weight bottom slappings since then,  and I just didn't know how much I thought I could take....  so I chose what I considered the light to medium implements.   If She had told me specifically what to get, there would have been no question in my mind.  Admittedly, from time to time, I have argued with Her on some issue or other, but I have never argued with Her when She has specified an implement.  But, when She makes it my choice of implement, I tend to give it this kind of consideration and thought.

I took off my robe, and She told me to stand, in and facing the corner,  and I did.
She asked how I felt about ...standing in the corner, and the exact word that came to mind was "indifferent"  which really works, but has a 'bad' connotation,  so I said something like, "Take it or leave it.'

Trying to sort out my feelings about corner time is difficult.  I think the reason She uses it is...I've expressed an interest in it, many times.    
But....
I think it's very ...  situational.    When we're engaging in just-because-discipline,  which is how I'd describe these sessions of discipline that happen just because She likes to give it to me, and I like to get it,  corner time doesn't seem to fit in. 
Besides, it was kinda cold in the room.  Not shivering brrrr cold, but cold enough.....
Corner time before reasoned-discipline (discipline given for a reason,  whether true or ... half -true, almost like punishment,  but punishment sessions are MUCH different, thus my distinction in what I choose to call the sessions) is fitting.   such as "I will not allow you to talk to me in that tone of voice.  You will stand in the corner until I say so, then I'm going to beat your bottom hard."
Corner time in front of guests would be...interesting.   "Take off your clothes, and stand in the corner there. When I'm done talking to our guest, you're getting such a beating...."
'Nuff said, for now.

"Get over here," She said.  I walked over, to the edge of the bed, as She stayed in bed, mostly under the covers.  She had me face Her, and do quarter-turns in a circle, while She inspected me.
She asked me, "Soft or hard?"
"Um...soft."
Once I reached an appropriate position, She applied one paddle, quite rapidly to my upper and mid buttcheeks.
Then She told me to fetch the box of baby wipes.
I did, and She wiped down my cheeks.  "Your cheeks turn white-ish during the beating, and the wipes bring out the red color..."
She continued paddling, and wiping, and paddling, and wiping.
She stopped, and took a couple pictures with Her phone.


Virtually identical, one with flash on, one without flash.
"Okay," She said.
Well......when She says, 'okay', it usually means, She's done....
"Okay, what?" I asked.
"Okay..... turn around ..."
I did, and She whacked my bottom a while more with the other paddle.
"Okay...now I'm done with you."
I grimaced, and looked at the reflection of my butt in the mirror. 
"What happened to 'soft'?"
"The first set WAS soft... but not the second."
"I see..... Now, what may I do for you?"
She smiled   "What CAN you do for me?"
"Mmmm.....  glove?"
"Yes, please."
So,  using a glove on my hand, and my tongue,   the pleasure was Hers.


Cuddling together, She said, "I won't be walking straight for awhile."
"And I won't be sitting easy, for awhile."





Then...we got up, in search of nourishment.
We returned to Her room, and She sat at Her computer, doing all those things She does there,  and I ate, while watching the first ep of the new season of Shameless.
Afterwards, I leaned back, flat on Her bed...and fell asleep.
She went to work, around 12, and I did not hear Her leave.
I woke up around 3, and went to my bedroom, and back to sleep.
I woke up around 5; just for a snack.  She saw me, said 'hello', and I told Her, I just was snacking, and going back to sleep....which I did, until  19:30.
And up...and short shower, and dressed..... and goodbye to Her and R....
And off to work, arriving shortly after 2100...which is my schedule on Wednesday nights, only.

On Wednesday nights, all night long, I have a co-worker....  who I allow to do all the 'work' such as there is to do, but I make any hard decisions, if there are any to make.

Hr s L O   15
HR s L S  15
Hr S L D   14
Days UN  15   this month







No comments:

Post a Comment