Wednesday, January 22, 2014

01.21 Diary....

Somewhat sleepily, made it home just before 0700...
And usual chores with animal care....
Then a shower.....
And into Her room....  wearing a robe and white socks
And She invited me into the bed.... and I ditched the robe and climbed in.
We cuddled and dozed a bit...
I felt the erection starting up, and I inquired as to Her availability for having sex...
And She said, She was available...
And told me to take Her panties down with my teeth.
With some struggling, I managed to do so,  and later, She suggested I start at the bottom, not at the top.
I got on top,and we engaged in the ol' in-out in-out for awhile, until I said, "It's not happening..." and got off.   I slipped down, and gave Her some oral satisfaction, until She told me to stop.
I climbed up next to Her and we cuddled a bit more.
Then She said, "I want to go again, but I don't think you're in any shape to...."
I said, "Maybe, I will be, after I pee..."
And I got up, and did so....
And returned to the bed.  My penis was flaccid, but I still got on top of Her, and with some minor stimulation,  it hardened, and I entered Her....and we went at it again.... and.... I came.
Then it was my duty and my joy to clean Her up, inside, with my tongue..... and continued giving Her oral service, until She told me to cease and desist.
And we got up, and stripped the rather wet sheets and mattress padding off the bed, which I later put into the washing machine.
We went into the kitchen, and I started on dinner, while She figured out something to eat to go with Her medications.

I finished eating,while She got ready for work, and I sat down in an easy chair for a bit.
She left for work, and I fell asleep in the chair.
I woke up around 14:00,   moved the sheets etc from the washer to the dryer,
and went back to sleep in the chair.
She woke me up when She got home, and I was far from ready to get up.
 I told Her, I was still really tired.
"Oh," She said, "I was going to ask for more sex, but I guess not."

R woke me up again, around 17:00, and I still couldn't get up.
I finally did, around 17:40.
And showered, and dressed, and made coffee, and kissed Her goodbye, and left for work.
Leaving at 1830 is a bit late, given usual traffic, but I still arrived at work at 19:29.

She had gone out to a munch.... notified me when She arrived home...and that She was laying down for some sleep.

She got up, somewhat later, and we chatted a bit on Fchat.

Now, I admit.... I was 'a little' disappointed  about...not getting any bare bottom discipline,  either morning or evening, and we talked a bit about that
Our morning time was used up, having sex.
Evening time, I just couldn't wake up with enough time.
In chat, She asked, "What's more important, my desire for sex, or your desire for discipline?"
Well,  Her desire, of course.
She said that She goes through cycles of wanting sex more than anything....  then it will cycle back to wanting to give discipline...or doing both....   but right now,  She's in a cycle of wanting sex, and ...
I'll just have to be patient with it.
She also told me to bring two implements with me, in the morning.
....If I don't fall asleep, and crash, on the way home.

HsLO  14
HsLS   14
HsLB   38
D UN   21  this month




No comments:

Post a Comment