Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Jan 13 diary

I slept in my car for a good hour, then headed home,  getting home....0230

and to sleep.  

Awake and feeling better, 1030.
Fed the animals.....  more laundry..... dishes in the kitchen.... put away the Christmas tree.....  straightened up the living room....   fixed the carpet in my room....   general household stuff...
And updated a weeks worth of this blog....
The boss had already told me, to take off work tonight, and just...get over it...so....
   Writing this at 1851 as a partial draft, while waiting for Her to get home from O.....

She arrived 1930 or so.
I had turned on the power to the hot tub some 90 minutes prior, but the temp was still only up to 73, so we had a while to wait, and we talked, while She caught up on stuff on Her computer...

Eventually, we went out, and into the hot tub, and soaked, and talked....
Then we went back inside, showered off the pool water....
I put together some dinner for me, and we adjourned to my room, and caught up on a couple eps of TBBT

and went to sleep,  00:30 or so.

HsLO  181
HsLS   45
HsLB   86
DAYs UN  13 (this month)


No comments:

Post a Comment