Tuesday, January 7, 2014

1.04 Diary

A certain amount of "WMS" ensued  between  0030 and 0200, then we went to sleep.

Awakening 0900...   and got up, to begin...shopping again.

First stop, another mall, some place in Cn, I think...but nothin' suitable there.

And, off to another mall in Trrnz,   to a dress shop She is very familiar with...

And jackpot...... found what She wanted...search was over!

We left there, and headed home, to pick up R, to go on another very special trip...

...to a nearly new 99C store that DW had showed Her, that She had been aching to show us.

Pretty nice store, as 99c stores go....    and then we went home.

And unpacked stuff.... 

And I had dinner,  while She worked on a different dinner for Herself and R...

and I STILL haven't completely kicked this flu/cold,  ten days later...and I wound up, laying down, lights out, around 21:00.

She came in, around 22:30, a little miffed that I didn't say anything....I told Her I just wasn't feeling all that great, still trying to kick this...
in due time, She came in and joined me in bed.

HSLO  511 1/2
HSLS   22
HSLB   95
h UN  261  this month  96




No comments:

Post a Comment