Thursday, January 2, 2014

1.02 My newest...fantasy?

She says, I ...how do I say this...top from the bottom, by trying too much to push for some kinda fantasy ..
Can't help it, I still feel like a kid in a candy shop, wanted to try some of everything...
Here's my newest one:
We are this (.  .) close ...  or SHE is, to taking on another male sub.   She wants me to meet, and approve, first, should be soon.

THen:  well.....
One thing I'd like is more video.  We've done one, She and I.....  camera on tripod.  
She does not want Her face on video, so it's not easy to do.
But, if She brings on this sub.....
   I'd like for this sub to operate this camera  for a special caning video featuring me.....
Such as ...we enter the room, with Her wearing some kind of 'formal white dress'...doesn't have to be formal...  just more so than the very casual She often wears....  me in dressing robe.
We stop at 'the chair'. I remove gown. Naked, I bend over the chair.
She instructs that I will count...in sets of ten.  At the end of each ten, She will switch sides and hands, and I'll count another ten.
Just back and forth, with cane strokes hitting from my upper curves, all the way down my thighs to the back of my knees....
It continues til I'm making near crying noises...and She says, "Last twenty"...
Which are so much harder.... enough to have me sobbing....
Finished...She waits, then , "Can you stand up...?"
I do, and She takes me to 'the corner'  and has me kneel on a stool,  nose in corner, hands on head, still quietly sobbing.
End of filming, and She begins a 'frank' discussion with Her sub...........................


No comments:

Post a Comment