Monday, January 27, 2014

01.24 Diary

Up around 0800, and we got ourselves ready to go out, as we were going to SLA Animal Control to visit a dog we had seen online, and were considering adopting, as a companion for Her Lab-mix, as the Pit-mix was going to be leaving us on Monday.
So we went...and we looked and we visited..and we fell in love....so we paid fees, and were told, that they would  send her to a vet , the next morning, to be spayed, and we could pick her up from there, in the afternoon.

We went home, and took care of some things around the house.
I was trying to tell Her something about something else, and She interrupted me twice, and I gave up. **

She said, we HAD to go to the supermarket as we were out of TP,  and so we went, and got that, plus some fixins' for dinner, and other immediate necessities.

We returned home, and as I put the toilet paper away, I saw that we still had a roll and 3/4 remaining, in the bathroom.  **

She needed to go pick up a prescription for Her second youngest son, and take it to him, and I asked if I could stay home and take care of chores. She said I could.
She departed, and I pulled out racks from some clothes closets and managed to get my clothes, that were hanging on portable racks in my room, to the closets.
While I was working, in the hour or so She was gone, She called me twice, requiring me to run find my phone, wherever it was at the time. **

On Her second phone call, She told me, She wanted me to go with Her to Her sister's house, so that I would be there, when She told the sister what is really what.
I agreed.
She came along, and off we went.
We arrived at the sister's house....  and She went with her sister into her bedroom, where they talked privately,  leaving me along with Her son and the sister's ex-husband...and very friendly large dog.
So...why was I needed to go along with Her?  **

We returned home.
We were going to a party that night, and I've long decided to eat light before a party, to allow digestion, so I had chicken soup, while She put together stir fry for Herself and R.
She insisted I try it.
I did not want to.
She insisted again.
So I had to.   **

We were out the door around 19:00, and made it to the dungeon just before 20:00.
The first hour was a speaker, discussing Fem-Dom, in general.
Then the 'party' started.
She asked me if I was ready, but I said, I didn't want to be 'first'.
We watched Lady K  with her sub, doing some very interesting fireplay  (reminder to self:  look up 'flash cotton').
We went into  the kitchen, got some snacks.
Then we chose a suitable station in one of the rooms.
I stripped naked, and got over a spanking bench, while She laid out an assortment of implements on a nearby table...
And She went 'at it'.
With my head hanging over the edge of a bench, I can't see what is in Her hand.
I have yet to decide if I prefer not knowing, or if I want to know what She's about to use.
I  usually can't tell the difference in paddles, but I can between cane and paddle..and She started with cane...  and then switched to various paddles....  
Including the waffle-maker.... the sharp side.
She stopped, and started wiping my buttocks with wipes..and showed me the amount of blood She was wiping off.
She called in a DM, for permission to take pictures, ...which She did.






It took a fair amount of clean up, and I thoughtfully brought along a pair of tighty-whities to put on.
We cleaned up, dressed, and went to see what else was going on.
We sat around a bit, and decided to leave.

It was shortly after midnight.
She fell asleep on the way home...I almost did at the wheel...   and took a wrong turn.... wound up going north on LBB instead of south...turned around, and arrived home around 0100.
I asked Her to take a few 'at home' pictures:








And we were in bed, asleep, around 0130.

HsLO  86
HsLS  62
HsLB    1  
Days UN  24  this month

**  On my Gripe List **










No comments:

Post a Comment