Monday, January 27, 2014

01.26 Diary

She came into my room, around 0700, just to get in bed next to me.
We got up, around 8:00.
...Had to take care of chores, and get a shower, and get dressed.... and I was in the car 0915, to go to Service, in Bbk.   First time in a month or so.

Service was good, as always.
After that, I was supposed to met Her at a venue, where She was the demo-bottom for a safe knife-play class, conducted by Her mentor, HLB. 
No since in going home....So I filled up with gas, and cruised on down to the venue, arriving at 12:15, and sat in my car in the parking lot, until time to go in.

I walked in, and She had me come up to the front, and sit next to Her.

The class started, and HLB talked...and talked... and talked....  and talked...and talked...............

Then He got to the 'demo' part, and She stripped to a thong, and he blindfolded Her ..with a pair of boxer briefs...and demonstrated various versions of 'knife play'. 
He finished up...  She dressed...    People continued with conversations and chatter....
She decided, we should go. Fine by me.

We arrived home, to find that R had his ex-girl friend visiting.
This woman is unaware of the true relationship of the three of us, and She wanted to live it that way....
Which meant, She went off to nap in Her bedroom, while I went to nap in mine.

Asleep 1630, and up around 1800.
Dressed, made coffee, and out...around 1840,
Arrived at work 1930.
Grammy night......   biz-eeeeeee.

HsLO  134
HsLS   110
HsLB   49
D UN  26  this month

No adds to the Gripe List.
Just an observation:
I've been off work 108 hours, from the time I got off work Thursday morning, to the time I started work Sunday night.
In that time, we had NO sex...  and I received one beating..at a party, not at home.
It seems, I get more 'action' on my work days, than my days off.
Just an observation.
She often asks, when I make a statement similar to this, "Are you complaining?"
No.
As I said, just an observation.

1 comment:

  1. It's not like I didn't want to. Things kept getting in the way.

    ReplyDelete