Saturday, September 20, 2014

09.17 Wed PM

Left work 0905, arrived home 1000. She was awake, laying on Her bed.
I stripped in my room, went to Her room, carrying the church paddle, and the empty cigarette box that I finished on the way home.
I put the box on the bed, and said, "You've been right all along. I bought this last Sunday after our ...argument about the chastity device, and finished it on the way home this morning."
She said, "I need to think about this. Go take your shower, and come back."
I took a shower, and came back into the room, naked, carrying briefs.
"Put those on, and get down here."
I lay down, between on my side between Her legs, my head on Her chest, while She was watching "Hearts in Atlantis.""
She said, "You may not give me oral, today, and I want you to put on chastity."
I went to my room, to put on chastity, and I selected the silicon device, which can be obstreperous and three hands would really help.
Sunshine came running in.  "Shilo, Shilo, there's a bad man... a bad man...I'm scared..."
I held her while she cried.  I finished getting the cage on, and joined her.
It was a rape scene inthe movie that had sent Merry under, and brought out Sunshine.
I laid next to her, and slept, while she finished the movie.
She got up, and composed a document on Her computer, asking my permission to use extreme punishment, until we could get a note added to the document.
I agreed, in some tired haze, not really thinking.
By the time I was waking up,  She ha outline the following:
 1.  That I write a 750 word essay, and post it here and elsewhere, stating just what the hell I was thinking, when I bought and smoked cigarettes, and lied to Her about it.
 2.  That I show Her what measures I was using to hide the smoking from Her
 3.  That, when we go to dinner..soon.. at the GC, I allow Her to fill my first plate from the buffet with items of Her choice.

Hmm.
I tried to go to sleep, but my brain would not shut up,
And my crotch was hurting...so I asked permission, which was granted... to change devices... and I changed to the metal Spartacus Deluxe then updated the Scenes and Cards notebook, went through a couple three days' coupons... and fell asleep in my chair, while She went to Her bedroom, and fell asleep.
We kind of woke up when Stitch came home, a bit after 5.
So much for our plan to get going, even arrive, at the GC by 4 or so.
We dressed, got in Her car...and arrived at GC 1815.
She made the first plate for me.  Nothing I would ever pick myself at a buffet, but not HORRible....   carrot salad with raisins in it, and open face turkey,potato.gravy sandwich.
Meanwhile HER First course was five or six  white-chocolate-dipped strawberries.
I got up, and went filling a plate of what I wanted.
Followed by deserts....
I was ready 1915, 1930, and we left 1940.
Time would be irrelevant, but there was this Chastity LA class that we both knew I wanted to attend, that started at 20:00 at a dungeon near LAX.
And the gas gauge on Her car was showing as close to empty as I care to drive a car.
AND traffic on the W60 was just  fuckt.  Two lanes closed  yada yada yada.
She got off at one one ramp, just to get two bucks worth of gas, to make it to the next gas station for which She has a credit card....
From there, we went to a nearby 7-11, to exchange coupons I had in my possession for a trial brand of e-cigs.
The clerk looed like he was 17, and right off the boat from  (India/Pakistan/Bangladesh) and had NO fukkn idea what to do.
We TOLD him what to do with the coupon, and got out of there.
Back into the sucky traffic.
Arrived home,  2130.
Housemates asked, "How was class?"
I growled.
I said ..I was going to bed.
She said, "You're getting Merry One (or Two, I really forget how or when this occurred).
I said, more or less, no... no.   We are out of contract, until YOU finally update and finish it, and we sign it.
I am TOO tired, so not tonight.
I went on to bed.

HSlS   40
Hslo   62
HsLD  39
Hr UN  92
H Lk   12
Her DO   NO


And,this from Spankbuzz


No comments:

Post a Comment