Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mon 09.15 Diary

Out 6:35 and home 7:23.
I fed all the animals...   and sat down to look over the SSA papers that She updated.
And I stripped off, heading for the shower, just as She woke up and came out to say, "Hello, heading for the shower?"
"Yep."
"Join me when you're done?'
"You bet."
So, I showered and dried, but did not dress, and went into Her bedroom, naked,  and pulled the sheet that She wrapped herself in off of Her, and pulled down Her Kinky Pinkies, and proceeded to give Her oral pleasure.
Invariably, like this time, this only lasts a few minutes, then She pulled me up to mount Her.
But my penis was not cooperating, simply would not harden.
So we lay together and ... talked about... stuff.
Kinky stuff.
About, using her as a sexual object...  and asked if I had any desires or fantasies in that regard.
I paused long, saying I was ... ashamed to admit it.
She coaxed it out of me, and I told Her, and She said, "We could do that....do you want to spank me now?"
I hesitated again, and She asked, "Do you want a spanking?"
"Yeah..."
"Go, get a paddle."
I got up, and went... naked, but our other two housemates were not to be seen... to my bedroom where the implements are kept, selected the church paddle, and returned to Her room.
She was standing and waiting. I handed Her the paddle, and She said, "FDAU."
I got on the bed, face down ass up, my feet just dangling off the edge of the bed, legs spread.
"Count."
I counted ten smacks to my left buttock, then ten to my right,  then another 16 that alternated between cheeks.
"Get up, in the corner."
I got up, and stood in the corner,  face in the corner, heels touching, feet about 90degrees to each other, hands at my sides.
She had me move to open the door, and step out, then came right back.
A few minutes later, our housemate, tallship opened the door, and I had to move, as he came in to get clothes out of whichever chest of drawers he kept clothes in.
"Don't mind him, he's been naughty."
"Oh, okay, " he muttered, quickly grabbing some clothes,and departing.
After a few more minutes, She said, "Okay, come here."
'Come here' meant, lie down on the bed next to Her.
"Do you know what that was for?'
"Um, no, not really."
"We are husband and wife. You should never be ashamed to tell me anything."
"Oh, okay."
We continued talking, and I asked, "Okay if I stroke it, see if I get a reaction?"
"Sure."
After a few minutes, She got up to pee, and by the time She returned, I had a good start on an erection.
"Mmm," She said, "Choose one, two, three."
"Um...one."
"Okay, on your back."
I got on my back, and She got on top of me, impaling herself on my erection.
We fucked that way a bit, while I fondled and squeezed Her breasts, until She said, Her arms can't support herself that way anymore, and She rolled onto Her back, and I got on top of Her, and we continued...  for a decent amount of time, as She came and came and came... and I came, too.
 (Twice in less than 36 hours!)
I slipped down Her legs, and sucked and licked my cum from Her kitkat.
Finished... I moved up to lay next to Her, as She popped up and said, "We both need a shower."
So... we both went and took a shower.
I put on white Fruit of the Loom briefs.... my only pair of FotL, which is odd--I'm sure I bought a three-pack, back when I was buying tighty whities...  I have a drawer full of Hanes, which I don't like. Only good for putting on quickly to sleep in, then getting out of, when I get up.
We went into the kitchen... I assembled my daily meal, and She generated Her own breakfast.
I glanced through the mail, and ate while reading a few days worth of newpapers.
Done about 11;10, and I had to get to bed.
My room was already or going to be in the high 80s, low 90s, so I figured to sleep in Her room, which is way too bright during daytime because of the location of the windows. I went and found a blindfold/eye mask, and put it on, and went to sleep in Her room.
Woke up once at 1530. She was gone (supermarket, I found out later) and I peed, and had a snack...then back to sleep.
She woke me up at 1730, and I said, "My alarm hasn't gone off yet..." and it did, like two minutes later.
So I got up, gathered clothes, went to the toilet.... and S & D & D...   made a jug of iced coffee (because She brought home some Starbucks instant packs, Thank You So Much, My Beloved Wife,) and packed up other stuff, and went to my car, 1822
First, a gas stop, one mile in the opposite direction, 17 gallons,  then I headed for work.
710, easy. 5 north not bad.
But the 101 ... jacked up as soon as I made the transition.
It cleared up once I got past the incoming 110 interchange... and sailed to the Hiland offramp.
And came to a long stop, due to HollyBowl traffic.  Actually, it was due to a long wait, to make the left turn onto Hiland.
But while I was there, my old manager (the one that left the company two weeks ago) was sending me texts.  Nothing shattering, just "how ya doing" and  "have you talked to <the guy at that other company> yet?"
It passed the time while waiting at the light.
Finally got through, arrived at work 1925, and ducked into the toilet.  Errgh.
Easy night.

HsLS  14
HsLO  14
HsLD  15
H UN 56
HER DO  YES


a SpankBuzz video: Two Painful Paddles



No comments:

Post a Comment