Monday, September 22, 2014

09.21 Sunday

She said She was too wired to sleep...so..
we sat down and played two games of Scrabble.
Then went to bed...
Where I quickly took down Her panties, and gave Her an oral DO.
I was too tired to think much about trying to get erect, then don a raincoat, so we headed to sleep.  
She turned on a movie...Red Dragon... which was harmless enough in that, we had seen it so recently, we wanted be stuck staying awake to watch it.
I got up to pee, and eat ice cream, around 0300.
Back to bed...
And up 0930.
Coffee, newpapers...
Her 2nd youngest son called, immediately sending us into panic, wondering if his medical condition was going to mess with our party plans again.  
No, he was just saying, that he needed meds ordered from and picked up at the pharmacy.
Then Her whackjob half sister called, and I was not getting involved. I will not talk to her.
Then the son called again.  She asked me to answer it, and I did, then I kinda went a little nuts, saying I did not want to get involved in Her phone calls. But I said it loud and rudely, and She invoked Merry One.  I could feel anger rising within me, about ready to remind Her that we are not currently under an 'agreement', which I kind of stammered,  then I added that She can 'work it out at the party' and that, yes, I was rude.
She thanked me, saying all She really wanted was acknowledgement.
She was baking brownies for the party.
I started packing up stuff...and showered/dried/dressed in white blouse, black skirt, cotton knee high socks, black mary janes.... 
and She dressed in something similar.
We got in our cars, 1245 and headed off to the Lair.
Arrived 1330... 
In time and in side for the pre party pep talk and introduction...
Then the ice breaker game,  with subs in one line facing tops in another, tossing a 'hot paddle' back and forth,  and any sub holding the paddle when the music stopped gets a single whack from each top, and if a top has the paddle when the music stops, 'he' gives each sub a whack...
Then it was general activities, and Merry headed for the kitchen.
I sat at a table, and She came along with a chocolate cupcake that I just had to try, She said.
Turns out, it had some peanut butter filling.
Trouble was,  sugar for me on an empty stomach just wipes me out.
I tried to off set it, by going in and getting an apple, some chips, some carrot slices...
Resulting in a nearly immediate bowel movement. I went to the toilet, but did not take wipes with me.
I thought I cleaned up well.  Ha.
We were inside the main room, sitting and watching, with Merry getting somewhat involved in giving ...and getting ...spankings..but my stomach was 'off' . I know I shouldn't eat before or even at a party... this happens almost every time.
The room was noisy, and I excused myself to go sit outside.
I sat and dozed for an hour, maybe 90 minutes.
She came out, and said She had a decent nap, Herself.
And asked, if I was ready..to be spanked...yet.
I said, "Gimme a minute," and chugged down a Sprite.
I said, "Lemme go pee..."
I came back, and said, "Okay, but ...take it easy."
Merry seems to have ONE gear... 'Hard'.  That's from playing with me so long, and I have a high pain tolerance, that She kicks it into Hard  immediately, just to ...kind of get my attention.
But sometimes, I'm not into it, or afraid of it.
Thus I said, "Kinda easy, or easy for us."
She agreed, and we went into the main room.
Only two couples in sight, one hard at it, the other just kinda cuddling.
We found a bench, with sides wide enough to accommodate my knees.
She told me to pick "2 to 4", so I selected three implements.
She took off my blouse, told me to get on the bench.
I did; She pulled the hem of my skirt up and over my waist, and tried to pull down my panties, but they were too small, too tight, to come down past my spread thighs, so She had me get up, to take them down and off.
She looked inside them, and between my cheeks, and said, "You are dirty. I'm going to clean you up, then ...MerryOne."
She got wipes out of our bag, and cleaned up between my cheeks, then She got out the 16" tan paddle, and said, "With each count, you will say, 'No Dirty Panties'"
So, "No dirty panties...ONE..." "No dirty panties..TWO"  and She applied ten swats to my left buttock, then ten to my right buttock.
"Done," She said, having me get upright to kiss Her, lightly, before continuing.
... With 32 swats with the bamboo Pizza board paddle, 24 swats with the thin paint-stick-type paddle, and 30 with the round-headed hair brush.
..She told me to get up....and I requested pix, and She had me pose, and took .. two or three.
Then She told me to go get clean briefs from my clothes bag, which I did, and put them on under my skirt, and put on my blouse.
Dressed, I asked Her to take pix of me, so dressed.
She did, then whispered, "I'm SO horny..."
I looked around, and suggested the Red room, and She countered, "The bath room..."
So we went into the bath room, and closed and locked the door, and I got on my knees, while She lifted Her skirt, and lowered Her panties, and I tongued Her clitoral area, as She came, like twice.
We adjusted our clothing, and went on, outside.  
I changed to work clothes... 
We said goodbyes to all around us...
And went to Her car, and She drove two blocks to my car, then we headed off in separate cars,  Her to a pharmacy some 35 miles away, for Her son, and me, to work.

I was at work... 1900 ish...
Finishing Sunday with 101 rides, starting Monday with 96... ergo, uneventful, and SO FAR ...quiet.

HsLS  57
HsLO  158
HsLD  6
Hr UN  74
Her DO  2






Fantasy: this




No comments:

Post a Comment